Have you seen the new Holiday Disneyland commercial?

I've seen it and think it's totally cute! I love how the snowman's facial expression changes as he goes on the rides, and the music "Have a Holly, Jolly, Christmas" that plays during the commercial, and his Mickey ears. It's a great promo ad. :thumbsup2

Yup, DW and I saw it a couple of times last Friday while we were watching KTLA morning news. We both loved it! :thumbsup2

You know what??? I live in a very frustrating place!!!

We don't get too many DL commercials, and we don't get WDW commercials. We are like in this non-ocean-bordering black hole of un-Disney media.

Wow---I hope that TF isn't around! I really need to get some dinner---I'm getting way too intense!! :crazy:

PattiPB said:

We don't get too many DL commercials, and we don't get WDW commercials. We are like in this non-ocean-bordering black hole of un-Disney media.

Wow---I hope that TF isn't around! I really need to get some dinner---I'm getting way too intense!! :crazy:

We have Dish Network, and it offers KTLA, which of course runs DL ads. Dunno if KTLA is offered on cable systems, but I thought I'd mention it.

Thanks for sharing the link! I was afraid I would have to plant myself in front of the tube and frantically look for it! lol! :happytv:

PattiPB said:

Watch more ABC!!!!! :P

lol I havent seen it yet, but I should check youtube. They usually have dis commericals there.

PattiPB said:

Now thats funny because I live near DL, and we see more WDW commercials than we do DL commercials.

dletz said:
Now thats funny because I live near DL, and we see more WDW commercials than we do DL commercials.

Wow! When I lived in CA, I don't recall ever seeing a commercial for WDW. My how things have changed.

Guess what! You can see him(snowman with mickey hat) in front of the Castle :)

Albort said:
Guess what! You can see him(snowman with mickey hat) in front of the Castle :)

yeah I saw that but didnt put 2 and 2 together till now duh :headache: I actually started seeomg the commercial early on in the week last week for the first time on one of the disneyland channels at DLH...I thought it was so adorable :lovestruc

I love the new commercial. My son said, "that makes more sense!!". I asked him what? He said it made more sense for the snowman to come to life with Mickey ears than a black top hat because Mickey is magic. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter