Have you seen DiVine at DAK lately?

KJay

DIS Veteran
Lately, as in February, March or April 2014? I know that she started showing up near the entrance some days, rather than her usual on walkway between Africa and Asia... but now I'm hear rumblings that she's no longer around. Can anyone confirm a recent sighting? Thank you!

Yep, also saw her the last week in March near the entrance on the right hand pathway.

She was a priority for us to see one trip. So, a week before we left I checked www.wdwent.com and click on animal kingdom and it will tell you the location and times she is planned. I believe she is NOT listed on the times guide you get while at the park so you'll need to plan ahead.:thumbsup2

We saw her the last week in January, shortly after park opening. She was hiding out on a pathway that leads to a backstage area, on the right hand side as you're entering the park. I was the first person to spot her when the park opened. Made me feel special LOL! :upsidedow

This is a great site to keep BOOKMARKED for future reference.

The following site posts the stage shows, in-park and other on-property shows and their times for the CURRENT week.
(It is updated every weekend.)
The times may be "similar" for other dates as well.

Click below-

Steve Soares' TIMES GUIDE Site

or go to www.wdwent.com

Click on the colored links for the various parks
to open their listings and view their show times.

Be sure to check back to the site as the actual dates of your trip get closer.
----------------------

Steve Soares Site said:
Disney's Animal Kingdom>

THE OASIS>

DIVINE...

9:00, 10:00 & 11:00am, 12:00pm
Show Length: 20 minutes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter