Have You Sailed the DREAM?

Granny1st

Earning My Ears
For anyone who has sailed on the DREAM: Is the artwork of David Doss available in the gift shops? I am particularly interested in "Castaway Cay".
Will be sailing next weekend!
Granny

You should be able to find the Dream picture in the art gallery. Not sure about the Castaway Cay picture since the gallery and DCL haven't been very good about keeping his artwork stocked and sold the way it should be.

Hopefully someone will be able to confirm which of David's artworks are available on the Dream and where they are being sold.

Yes they were there in feb when we went they had the Dreaming Castaway it was in the gallery .
Make sure you buy it the first night they were out by the second day .

Can you check for me and see if they have the new Donald Aqua Duck vinylmation even though I will not be crusing till DVc member cruise lol

Thanks have a great cruise :banana:

IS there another Dave Chihuly chandelier thingy on the Dream like in the atrium of the magic/wonder? I love his stuff!

Yes they were there in feb when we went they had the Dreaming Castaway it was in the gallery .
Make sure you buy it the first night they were out by the second day .

That is the Dream picture you found. The OP is looking for the Castaway Cay picture that was released on the Wonder June 2010.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter