Have You Guys Seen The Forcast??

Mom2Rae

Mouseketeer
:umbrella:

I just checked the weather channel website and they are calling for showers Wednesday, Thursday and Friday...YUCK! I've gone to Disney 4 times during this time of year and it's never rained.

Don't even know how to pack for possible rain except for a rain slicker...what about shoes?

WDW 12/4 - 12/11

I watched the weather channel before our July trip and they said rain everyday. When we got there it rained for 30 minutes one day only. You just never know what it is going to be like until you are there.

I live about 7 hrs north of Orlando, in GA. Guessing the weather is similar--usually when it rains it's not an all day affair. We are going down the 4th-9th of Dec, forecast I saw mentioned chance of afternoon showers on a few days. So hopefully not that bad :sunny: will do my anti-rain dance. And a short shower might even clear the parks out a little. Plus a rainy day at disney is still way better than a sunny day anywhere else. I always throw extra socks in my purse- just in case. One more day of work and we are on our way tomorrow am- yippie...hope you have a great trip

I always look at the local weather forcasts. If you go here www.wesh.com you will find accurate wather, since it is the local news station. The forcast only goes up to Wed, but it is calling for sunny skies. The weather cannot be accurately predicted any more than 5 days out - so don't fret. Just check the local Orlando station...that's where you find the "real" weather.

We have gone during Christmas break the last couple of years. Both times it was cold (at one point winter coats, hats, mittens and could see our breath) and rainy most of the time. So I am prepared for the worst, and will be pleasantly surprised if it is nice!

We will be there with you, wearing our rain ponchos ! I just hope it doesn't rain for the 8th ( MVMCP). My DH :earsboy: , keeps telling me not to worry until it happens, its out of our control. I'll try :confused3 !

I ,also, am stressed about the weather. Oh please, oh please, let it be nice No :umbrella: and No :cold: just :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :teeth:

Maybe there should be a sticky thread with links to local Orlando weather (not accuweather, but the local Orlando weather news forcasts) at the top of this forum. There are always so many questions all year round regarding the weather at WDW. It may help a lot of people and be very convenient for everyone. Is that possible???

some of my best memories of magic kingdom.. and Epcot were in the rain. i remember escaping to pirates of teh carabean and we got to ride it 3 times with out getting off the boat.

and it was just plain fun getting drenched and splashing around outside american adventure in epcot.

I'll take the cold :cold: over the rain :umbrella: ! But then I might have 3 blue children, cause they tell me they are swimming no matter what ;) :rolleyes: :groom: ! Just keep thinking sun :sunny: ! And I think an orlando weather link is a great idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter