• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Have you ever....

ksy8384

Mouseketeer
got a refund on unused package days? We were booked till Saturday with a DM pkg with the PPAO. Due to illness and bad weather we decided to leave on Friday, a day early. I didn't say anything to CM at checkout as to "why" we were leaving. She said you know you are booked with a package, at which point I interrupted (rude and foolish I know) and said I know, I realize we are just out the money for the last day. That's fine. She said no, they will send you a refund in the mail. :eek:

I am/was sceptical about this and figure if a check arrives all the better but if not we left on our own and knew we'd be out the $$.

Anyone ever had this situation and gotten a refund? Just curious. I figure if they do send $$ we will put it toward next years trip. (A trip that will be booked separate and not pkg just in case.)

Kalen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter