Have you ever won anything while onboard?

maggie blossom

Mouseketeer
I have been on one previous cruise and have not won anything (bingo, raffle etc). Oh wait. we won a trivia contest, a keychain I think was the prize.

But who has won anything worth mentioning?

We won a bunch of things... A goodie bag with hat, lanyard, etc... Bingo... A DVC tote bag... A souvenir glass... A magnet... But we also participated in a lot of the activities, game shows, etc.

maggie blossom said:
I have been on one previous cruise and have not won anything (bingo, raffle etc). Oh wait. we won a trivia contest, a keychain I think was the prize.

But who has won anything worth mentioning?

On our last Dream cruise we got a little card upon embarkation that asked us to fill in what folder our photos would be in and to turn into shutters.... We ended up winning a 20 credit photo package ;)

My wife and I have won a couple of Bingo games, $320 was the most. I also won a raffle at a Bingo game for a sapphire and diamond necklace. Of course I gave it to my lovely wife. :)

I won a lot playing bingo. Not sure of the total. I won 5 times. I know I was up about $250 from what we payed to play. Still didn't come close to paying off everything else. :rotfl2:

Has anyone ever won anything from the DVC presentation? I was thinking about sitting through that on our next cruise. Is it worth enduring the presentation for the chance to win OBC?

we were chosen to be the "Magical Family" we were given free snorkling, biking ang tubes on Castaway,Cheese and Crackers in our room every afternoon,Drinks of the day, Milk and cookies for our son he also got little trinket things left for him with notes from Mickey it was great. We have also won pins from trivia games

Has anyone ever won anything from the DVC presentation? I was thinking about sitting through that on our next cruise. Is it worth enduring the presentation for the chance to win OBC?

I went to the members celebration and only one person wins the OBC and there were a lot of people there. It was fun, they had a trivia game and our team won so I got a wallet/passport holder. If you are not interested in DVC I don't think it would be worth it unless you had nothing better to do.

There is also the raffle at the spa on the first day. We didn't win anything but they gave out a lot of prizes. You have to be present to win though.

DH won a facial on our first DCL cruise playing bingo (of course he gave it to me)!

I made it up to him a couple of cruises later by giving him a massage session. :thumbsup2

My husband and I sat in on a DVC presentation and won 350.00 in shipboard credits. We also won a few things answering trivia questions. We also won $150.00 playing bingo!!!

We just got off the Dream on July 4th and we won a shutter's package (I think it was the 149 package) by filling the little card they give you when you board the ship.

On our Wonder cruise we went to the shopping presentation & I won a Sapphire and Diamond necklace. The first ticket that was pulled the person had left before the drawing and my number was pulled out second. Did I feel bad for the other person? NOOOOOOO.

On our Magic cruise DH & I played BINGO on the last day. I bought 2 of the BINGO machines at $75/each. The first game, I won around $300. On the second game I had 1 number to go so I was standing. They asked me if I had a body guard with me in case I won again and I pointed to DH. A few seconds later DHs machine started to blink for BINGO. He hadn't noticed when he had 1 # left or didn't want to stand & have someone say something so when he yelled BINGO everyone was surprised. He won around $400. No one, including us, could believe we had been so lucky. The next 2 games I was standing again with 1 # to go, but did not win. The 4th game was the big jackpot game and was won by someone from Philadelphia, PA. We are from PA, too, so 3 out of 4 games were won by someone from PA.

won Bingo 3 times on the same trip 3 weeks ago... First one split it 4 ways, 2nd time my DD10 was holding the machine and we split it with the lady sitting next to us. The 3 time we had just won Disney Theme park Tune Trivia so I ran down to Bingo and won the blackout game and that one I did not Split it. That was the last day and was tempted to skip our Palo Tea to play the final bingo game. But decided to quit while I was ahead $800.

On the Magic this past April, I won the $300 OBC. I was shocked... I had never won anything before. It definitely made for a nice cruise!:thumbsup2

I won the $100 OBC on the Magic in 2011 from booking a cruise on board ;)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter