Have you ever taken a Disney cruise?

WDWfanatic288

<font color=blue>Is now a card carrying member of
i know a bunch of you have!

Im sooo dying to take one!!

Im in the process of convincing my parents to take us.

if anyoen can give me an estimate of the cost I will love you forever!! and also give despcriptions if you can!

I have not yet, but if mom is reading this: I WANT ONE!

I have not been on one, but maybe one of these days.

Jules, if you are wondering about cost, you could always try the cruise board or try Dreams Unlimited Cruise Line Reservations.
Here is a link for you.
Click Here!

Daniel. :earsboy:

Hopefully this summer ...

i went on a disney cruise two summers ago, and having been wanting to go on another since i stepped off the ship!! The cruise boards are a great place to start.. and finish... lol they will tell ya everything ya want to know! Thats actually how i found these boards.. neways is ya want to find a quote ya can go to the disneycruise.com website. neways if ya have ne questions just PM me!

Yes, I have been on one. (April 2001) We did the 3 night Cruise Only, 2 adults and 2 kids (my sister and me), and had a veranda. I believe with the Early Booking Savings or whatever it still was around $2700. (Then we added on days at WDW, but that was extra obviously.)

If you have any more questions lemme know. :)

Carrie-Ill PM ya later...hehe! I dunno how long we are gonna go for but my mom wanted an estimat.e..the cruise board didnt help any :rolleyes:

I DID THIS PAST SUMMER!!IT WAS SOOO FUN!I WOULD GIVE AWAY A LIMB TO GO AGAIN RIGHT NOW!i HAD SO MUCH FUN DOING THE ACTIVITIES..IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS THEY CAN PM ME!

Wooohooo! We booked our first one today - June 29th - July 6th Eastern Caribbean on the Magic. :D I am sooo excited. It will be my 4th cruise but my first on DCL. :bounce:

wow! - i'v never been on one - but it sounds like everyone who has had alot of fun - does it matter how old you are? or is it fun for everyone - and like what kind of activities are there? :smooth:

I went on one 2 years ago (April 2000 CBR and Magic) when I was 13, and I'm going on one this April (18-25, BC and Wonder 4days) and I'm 15. They are SOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!
~*~Toni~*~

OMG i have been on 2 cruises!! July 29 2001 and Jan 3 2002 the first one was a 7 day cruise and it was sooo great the last one was a 3 day cruise. i could not tell you how much they cost because my mom is a CM we went with AAA!! if you have the chose to go on a 7 day cruise DO IT!! i have learned that it is funner (is that a word??) and you get to know the people better then on a 3 or 4 day cruise!! you also get to know the people that work on the ship!! if anyone is going soon and the want to take someone then i will be more then happy to go with them!!!

I had the most fun ever the two times I went. And one of them was free. I won the game show they play on the boat, and a free seven-night cruise for two is the grand prize. I was a celebrity the whole week. Two cautions about the cruise: You have to get dressed up for dinner some times. It also helps to be social as you will be spending the whole week with all the same kids. All of the events are fantastic, and the cast members who hang out with you are really cool.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

i could have one the free 7 day cruise... if i was chosen and if my mom wasnt a CM.. does anyone else have that problem... not being able to do something that you want to but you cant because someone in your family is a CM??

i went in 2000 it was soo fun! im gfonna go in march.. the worst part about it u might hear a lot of ppl flushin the toilets because of the sound.. mos tof the boys do it.. there is a big goofy pool and a lil mickey pool for the lil babies.. by the pool they have placesd to eat.. obvisouly!! sometimes they have 2 ppl come to shape the ice.. maybe into mickey or a dolphin!! they r good hehe:pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc

I've bee on 2, one in 2007 and 2009 and I'm going this November again. This is legit the best vaca ever. My favorite club room thing was the one where you are 11-13 so if you are that old or if you have a sibling that old it is the best. My family and I are Disney vacation club members, so I really don't know how much it is. But it's really well worth it!!

Also, if you're trying to convince your parents to take you, dont only tell them it's educational and really fun, but DO THE RESEARCH YOURSELF. Figure out all of the options of when your family can go, then YOU figure out what cruises there are then, how much they are, how much the airfare will cost, FIGURE OUT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. Not only will they be super impressed, they will be more open minded to something that is already ready for them to book and done. I hope this helps!!!

I went on the Disney Dream a few months ago and it was AMAZING! We got to experience a lot of the amenities on the ship, but there were so many more we didn't because we only had 3 days 2 nights. I believe it was a little less than $3000 for 2 adults and 2 kids. In September of 2012 my family os going on a 6 day 5 night cruise on the Disney Magic to Canada! I can't Wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter