Have You Ever Seen Elton John Live?

Fairy Dust

<font color=deeppink>*~*~*~*~*~*<br><font color=te
Only seen him the once in concert, way back in the '80's, cannot remember the year. It was sometime in the summer.

He appeared in Wembley Stadium, London and was fantastic! :thumbsup2

Saw him around 1990 or so, and he was great! I still remember he opened with "Bennie and the Jets".

I saw him a few years ago when he was touring with Billy Joel.
It was amazing!! I was up at the front with my hands on the stage just like a kid at a rock concert. I wanted to throw my panties up on stage but then realized that that wouldn't get his attention. I should have brought a pair of boxers with me, then maybe he would have noticed me. :lmao:
He is an incredible performer, as is Billy Joel. I should have thrown my panties to him!!

I've seen him 3 times. Twice alone and once with Billy Joel. He always puts on a good show!

Incredible concert with Billy Joel. I'd pay to go see that one again!

I saw him in the late nineties I believe for my mom's birthday. It was a fantastic show. Had a great time!

He was my first concert and John Lennon came out :love: I have seen him many times and he never disappoints.

Saw him when I was in college during his Goodbye Yellowbrick Road tour. It was a most awesome concert.

And speaking of Billy Joel, I saw him in concert a few years later. Another awesome concert.

I saw him once with Billy Joel and once on his own. The time we saw him on his own was a Radio City Musical Hall with a full orchestra and a choir. It was FANTASTIC.. one of the best concerts I've ever been to.

I've seen him be great, and I have seen him be average. But at this point in my life I don't need to see him again.

I saw him in college, and he must have been sick or something, because he was terrible. I was very disappointed.

Denae

We saw him about four years ago in Macon, Georgia of all places. I thought he was very good :thumbsup2 .

I have seen him live 3 times I think. It was great. I saw it with my mom dad and sister. All before I turned 13 lol :) I am now 17

Twice.. once when he was touring with Billy Joel & once when DH won 8th row center tix from a radio station... I've been spoiled ever since!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter