Have you ever ordered from HSN for Scrapbooking?

crazyforpooh

<font color=FF6600>Proud American who loves her li
I received a $15.00 coupon yes I said $15.00 :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc in my satelitte bill for HSN so of course I can't let it go to waste so I thought I'd order some of their scrapbook items.

Has anyone ever order some of their things? Should I?

Thanks,
Laura
A Scrapaholic

Holycow - What did you order? I was looking at the Memory Maker products.

Laura

I've ordered the 100 sheets of 12x12 paper...I've also ordered a vellum assortment too...some pens...I can't remember what else....are you looking at the memory makers with the paper and book? That looks like a good deal!

My friend has ordered some of the kits they have and really liked them...she just sent one to me but that is from QVC...

HC

Yes, I am looking at one of the memory makers with the book although I probably don't really need another book but, I like the looks of the kit

Memory Makers Scrapbook Basics 128 page Book and Craft Kit: Papers, Vellums, Stickers and Letters
Retail Value: $85.63
HSN Price: $39.90
Sale: $29.90
S & H: $7.95
You Save: $55.73

Learn crafting fundamentals and practice them in real time with the Scrapbook Basics Instructional Book and Paper Set. You get a detailed set of examples plus a wide variety of papers and other materials to start your hobby out right. This begins with Michelle Gerbrandt's Scrapbook Basics instructional book, 128 pages. It explains scrapbook terms, techniques, and even lists resources where you can learn more about these crafts, letting you progress with your skills even after you've worked through the lessons.

You also get (34) assorted 12" x 12" scrapbooking papers and (8) assorted 8-1/2" x 11" self adhesive vellums to provide you raw materials to start new projects. For good measure, (6) sheets of assorted self adhesive cardstock letter and (4) coordinated sheets of stickers are included for embellishing your scrapbook pages. Last but not least, you get (4) skeins of TWISTart variegated, acid free paper yarn, featuring lilac, spring green, orange red and brown colors to lend your scrapbooks some three dimensional decorations.

Or

Willow Pond Scrapbooking Set by Pixie Press
Retail Value: $84.75
HSN Price: $35.80
S & H: $5.95
You Save: $48.95

Willow Pond Scrapbooking Set by Pixie Press
Item Number: 358-148

With designs that are reminiscent of the gentility of the outdoors, this comprehensive scrapbooking set from Pixie Press will fuel your imagination. Embossed papers, printed vellum, sticker art and die cuts are just some of the wonderful components that will help you design fabulous pages of creativity. It's a truly excellent way to preserve and organize special memories. Your set includes:
30 sheets of 12" x 12" with hand painted designs including fruit, butterflies, flowers, stripes, textures and leaves
5 sheets of 12" x 12" printed vellum
5 sheets of 12" x 12" embossed solid cardstock
5 sheets of 12" x 12" embossed border frame
15 embossed frames
5 embossed banners
5 embossed titles
60 embossed photo corners
20 12" sticker border strips
10 sticker frames
20 sticker art accent blocks
40 sticker corners
20 12" x 12" cardstock of coordinating colors
68 embossed dimensional die cuts including flowers, butterflies, vines and more
1 idea sheet with examples, tips and techniques

Can't decide which any suggestions. Sound like more in the Willow Pond but I don't recall ever seeing their papers and I don't know if I would use all of the things like corners and sticker frames.

I really preferr when you can see the things better

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter