have you ever had to walk out of a movie?

Weekend at Bernie's 2...that's where my "how much more can a dead guy do" tag comes from!

Beverly Hills Chihuaha
The 1 and only movie I've ever walked out on. TG I was on the Magic at the time:lmao:

My mom and aunt (two little old ladies in their seventies) went to see Wedding Crashers. They thought it was along the same lines as the Wedding Planner. Then came the dining room scene with Vince Vaughn and Isla Fisher. They walked out.

One of the bourne movies because I got motion sickness and Cloverfield for the same reason--I was basically dry heaving in the bathroom it was so bad!

Never walked out of a movie, but I've made more frequent bathroom trips, or more visits t the candy counter during the movie than I normally would (we always sit on an aisle). I did walk out of a bull fight in Madrid, does that count?

That's what I did during Transformers 2. I never saw the first movie and I was knd of bored with it. I also napped during a bit of. But I have never totally left out of disgust or anything.

I have never walked out of a movie, but I did see a couple in their late 60s/early 70s walk out about 45 minutes into Knocked Up. :rotfl:
Yeah, we did. Found it vulgar, *not* funny, and didn't show any signs of going anywhere. We've never done that before or since.

I almost walked out of Cloverfield. If it had been any longer I would have...I almost puked in my popcorn.

Just once years ago......it was horrible & nothing that I expected.

I walked out on Dawn of the Dead. Not because I thought it was scary, but because I thought it was so dumb. I was pregnant at the time, and months later, I started having horrible nightmears about the movie. Guess I didn't walk out in time.

Yep,that was the one I had to walk out of too. Also had nightmares.

I can't remember the name....it had Sandra Bullock in it. I want to say it was called "28 days" or something. I can't even remember.

It was so boring and so dumb, I, literally, couldn't sit there any more. I felt actual anger rising in me that I was sitting there wasting my life at this horrible movie and had to leave.

Violence in movies doesn't really bother me, but there was a movie on Lifetime ....I cant remember the name of it...something Caroline I think - well it was about a young girl whose stepfather was abusing her and in one part it got to be too much and was nothing short of disturbing. I had to turn it off.

Yes. We walked out of District 9 a few weeks ago.

It was just so stupid. And that way of shooting was making my hubby nauseous. Motion sickness like, with the camera following things, all wiggly, and jumping all over the place.

It was a terrible plot, and just a waste of time.

We left after 50 minutes. Went out to the lobby. The manager looked at us, and our friend told him why we were leaving and asked if we could get our money back, because it was so bad. He said yes, and gave all 4 of us vouchers to return for a free movie.

That is the way it is at most theatres. If you leave within the first hour, you can get your money refunded.
I left another one because of extreme profanity once, but I can't remember the name of it.

I walked out of Wayne's World, and one movie with Whoopi Goldberg in it like 11 years ago.:sad2:

Yup, but that's because the guy behind DBF was trying to pick a fight with him. Guy wouldn't be quiet thru the whole movie, kept talking out loud and kicking our seats, finally DBF turned around and said "shhhh" and the guy smacked him in the back of the head! Needless to say I got up and left, shouting loudly for security. We ended up calling the cops, got a refund for the movie and 9 free movie tickets for future visits. :)
BTW, the movie was Spiderman 2, we went a few nights later and watched it.

Have you ever seen any Quentin Tarantino movies before? He's not exactly the king of romantic comedies! :lmao:

And to answer your question, no, I never have. I have an edgier taste in books and movies though.

i have not. and now im put off them forever lol.
my friend actually bought the tickets online a week earlier without consulting anyone about the movie choice, which is fair enough because we were going for his birthday. i didn't find out what we were seeing until that day when we were already in sydney. if i'd known what we were seeing, i wouldn't have gone

I love Tarentino movies, but I had walk out of boring or plain dumb movies like Borat.

The Twilight Zone remake, about 20 years ago. I've never liked Twilight Zone. The guy I was dating wanted to go and we left in the middle of the airplane one (that the original had William Shatner). Just didn't like it.

eXistenz - DH wanted to see it; I left. Just unwatchable and unbearable. I watched "Cookie's Fortune" in another theater. MUCH better!

Violence in movies doesn't really bother me, but there was a movie on Lifetime ....I cant remember the name of it...something Caroline I think - well it was about a young girl whose stepfather was abusing her and in one part it got to be too much and was nothing short of disturbing. I had to turn it off.

Yeah, are you talking about B****** Out of Carolina? It was disturbing but I thought really good too.

I've never walked out of a movie but I almost did with Leaving Las Vegas (most boring, stupid movie of all time) and I also fell asleep during one...sometime in the 80's...a comedy with Danny DeVito and I can never remember the name, lol. I would have walked out if I was awake, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter