Have you ever had a problem with your bill?

BensWife

DIS Veteran
We just got back and noticed our bill is totally messed up. We went to check our bill total on Tuesday and noticed that it was crazy messed up. We had 5 adults in our room and each adult had their own credit card attached to their room key. Well, that was how it was supposed to work. When we got our bill, some charges were on ours, some on others, it was a mess. It took us an hour at the front desk to get things cleared. However, getting home, we noticed it was still messed up. Also, they have a pizza charge from my son (who is 6) and did not have charging privileges. What a mess. I called yesterday to get it worked out, but they were closed. Will call again today. Have you ever had an issue getting a bill fixed?

1) It doesn't happen often, but it does happen.
2) Your billing card problems were the result of the Front Desk.
3) They improperly assigned keys to the wrong cards.
4) This is happens more than people think.
5) And, *usually* when CP's are on the Front Desk.
6) As for the pizza,
. . . was is a room charge?
. . . if so, this can happen
. . . the room service is charged to the first key of the room
. . . regardless who placed the order
. . . it is a glitch/restriction in the system

NOTE: Staying at ANY hotel, we get our bill the night before
checkout and look at the entries. Regardless where you stay,
there could be inadvertent or deliberate errors.

When staying with other adults in the same room, we just pay cash or use our own credit cards while out. Having multiple folks charging to multiple cards in the same room is a recipe for disaster, imo.

Have you ever had a problem with your bill?

Mind your own business and leave my BILL out of it!

DDuck-Mad300_zpsf840d4c7.jpg

We just stayed with another family in a 2 bedroom at BLT. Each family had their room keys attached to a different credit card. I checked the night before, and all of the charges were right, but the computer system was not able to figure out which card to charge each to. I had to get a CM to manually go thru and assign each charge to the correct credit card. Even though the CM's who checked us in said using 2 credit cards was no problem, it really was. The CM who had to manually adjust each room charge said that she had to do that all the time.

Bottom line, from now on, we will only put one charge card on our villas.

The lesson I've learned over the years is that when you need different CC on different KTTW cards, always go to the front desk the next day to make sure all the charges are correct. If they're not, they can fix it much easier with just a few charges rather than at the end of a trip, when there will be quite a mess to untangle.

I never put charging on my key. I just pay as I go so I don't have a mix up.

I've had this same problem. Spotted the problem after the first day, spent a bunch of time at the front desk getting it fixed. Only thing, it still wasn't fixed. Tried again. Still not fixed. Never got it fixed. Had to work it out among ourselves.

Next trip, tried again. Same thing happened.

This happened to me and my sister in 2011 when we stayed at Fort Wilderness. All my sisters charges ended up on my card instead of hers. Also we added some park tickets after we had gotten there and they charged my card for her tickets then credited my card then charged it again. All it took was a phone call to get them to credit me the money back. We didn't go through the hassel of having her charges credited she just wrote me a check for her amount so I could pay off my credit card. Every since this happened I just use my CC instead of KTTW card when we go with each other, which is once a year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter