• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Have you ever felt bummed about going to Disneyland...

starshine514

DIS Veteran
...because of who's not going? My parents bought AP vouchers last year before the price increase; they are still unredeemed. They were planning on redeeming them just after Thanksgiving and redeeming them then. Then, my dad had a heart attack in November and had heart surgery at the end of the month. We went without them. Then, we had a mid-January trip scheduled with them, but his Dr didn't clear him to travel until February, so we shortened the trip and did a quick weekend instead. Now, they were scheduled to go with us in 3 days, but my mom's trigimenol neuralgia (which she had surgery for 16 months ago which was supposed to last at least 3 years) has returned in force and she's in severe pain. So, they aren't going with us...again. My girls are still super excited about going, so I've been frantically rebooking a smaller rental car and room. But, I'm bummed that they aren't going and really bummed that my mom is sick again. :(

I hear you, child is cm called last week and found out he has five free tickets--holiday passes, there only good until the day before we get there,arggggg. anyway two of us changed flights, rooms, rentals, etc so two of us can at least use them.But you know you have to put this in perspective, had a car battery explode about a foot from me a couple of months ago, it missed me and my face by about a foot.It was like a shotgun going off.I swore I would never complain about little things again.And at least take comfort in the fact that your mom and dad are on the earth, mine aren't....again its all relative....there will be another time..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter