• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Have you ever been to a tropical island ?

Poohbear14

Mouseketeer
My aunt just came back from St.Martin and St.Thomas, and I was wondering if anyone has ever been to a tropical island. I haven't.:( :bounce:

relax.gif

I lived on St. Croix (part of the US Virgin Islands) for a year when I was little.
I also visited the Bahamas, St. John, and St. Thomas.

I haven't been to any, but my dream is to go to the island of...............HAWAII :cool:

I have been to Jamaica, Grand Caymen, Castaway Cay, Cozomel, and Bahamas. This summer im going back to Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Maartin and back to Castaway Cay. i LOVE the Carribean

<font color=blueviolet size=3>I've been to St. Martin, St. Thomas, St. John, Castaway Cay & the Bahamas (all on Disney Cruises)... & I'm going back in 23 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:Pinkbounc

Nassau, castaway cay and in october i will be going to castaway cay and wherever the newest one goes (my geography and memory really aint great)

Yes, i have been too cozumel and grand cayman. Both on a carnival cruise last summer. They were fanatstic.

Eeyorefan30

<font color=blueviolet size=3>RosegreenThumb which western carribean cruise are you going on in october??? I'm going on the Oct. 12-19 cruise for my b-day (which is the 13th).

I have been to Grand Caymen, Jamaica, St Thomas, St Croix, St Martin, St john, and another one of the Virgin Islands

I love going to the Caribbean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep! :) Bermuda a bunch of times when I was little because my grandparents used to live there, and then Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Nassau, Jamaica (twice - once on a cruise, once not), somewhere that I think was called Port Lucaya.. hmm, I think that's it. And St. Thomas, probably St. John (since my parents frequent a resort there that they want to show us), St. Maarten, and Castaway Cay on the June 29th Magic this summer. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter