Have You Ever Been to a Concert?

nah, im in hs.
college days are days for juniors and seniors to take off a day of school and go take a tour of a college they want to go to. all you have to do is show up, have someone sign a paper that says you were there and then you get the day off to do what you want. and me and a friend went to a +44 consert afterwards

but you said gotta love them college days?

Sorry I probably sound stupid.

but you said gotta love them college days?

Sorry I probably sound stupid.

ha its fine its confusing sometimes. me and a friend took a day off school. but instead of it being an unexused absent, we took a "college day" so it would be School sponsored, and we wouldnt have to take finals (if we you have 2 or more unexcused absents you have to take finals) and then we went to go see +44, when we were done at the college.

backstreet boys out the wazzoo.
psycho le cemu - amazing :3
despairs ray
HIM - the nasty left in the middle of the stinkin show >_>
dir en grey - most amazing conert ive ever been to.

backstreet boys out the wazzoo.
psycho le cemu - amazing :3
despairs ray
HIM - the nasty left in the middle of the stinkin show >_>dir en grey - most amazing conert ive ever been to.

whoowhoo i didnt really like them live, but it was still an amazing show.

many.

I go to a lot of local shows. I'm thinking about one tonight, i doubt it though.

The only big, like sold out stadium show that i've been to was The Route Of All Evil tour in 06. It had Motley Crue and Aerosmith. Two of my favorite bands. It was one of the most amazing nights of my life.

That's cool:goodvibes

In May, I went to Acquire the Fire with my church, and Skillet was there, and another band. Cross Movement?? I think that's what they were called. I was 14.

Rascal Flatts- This summer. 14.

Hey CheezeDoodle (love your name).... May 30th I will be seeing Fall Out Boy "FOB" for the second time, and get this, I'm 44 years old! I'm taking my 15 y/o daughter and three of her friends and their Moms we all LOVE FOB!!! We saw them last year in May too with From First to Last (horrible) All American Rejects (loved them) and Hawthorne Heights (loved them too)!
I have also seen a lot of other bands....we LOVE going to concerts...it's a "family thing we do"!
Dixie Chicks, Hilary Duff, Kelly Clarkson, Paul McCartney. Elton John, Billy Joel, Peter Frampton, Boston, Kansas, Styx, Santana, Michelle Branch, Jimmy Buffet, Fleetwood Mac, Steve Miller Band, Gloria Estefan, American Idol (year 3 tour...it was AWFUL), Martina McBride, Keith Urban, Ted Nugent, Led Zepplin, The Who, Reba McIntire, The Wreckers, Sara Evans and I know their are more....I just can't recall them at the moment.

Hey CheezeDoodle (love your name).... May 30th I will be seeing Fall Out Boy "FOB" for the second time, and get this, I'm 44 years old! I'm taking my 15 y/o daughter and three of her friends and their Moms we all LOVE FOB!!! We saw them last year in May too with From First to Last (horrible) All American Rejects (loved them) and Hawthorne Heights (loved them too)!
I have also seen a lot of other bands....we LOVE going to concerts...it's a "family thing we do"!
Dixie Chicks, Hilary Duff, Kelly Clarkson, Paul McCartney. Elton John, Billy Joel, Peter Frampton, Boston, Kansas, Styx, Santana, Michelle Branch, Jimmy Buffet, Fleetwood Mac, Steve Miller Band, Gloria Estefan, American Idol (year 3 tour...it was AWFUL), Martina McBride, Keith Urban, Ted Nugent, Led Zepplin, The Who, Reba McIntire, The Wreckers, Sara Evans and I know their are more....I just can't recall them at the moment.

Tell your daughter that I'm extremely jealous :teeth:

I envy you.

I've been to way to many to count
I usually go to about 1 a month
I went to see Deirks Bentley and Miranda Lambert last Friday

Age 10:
Aaron Carter

Age 11:
Hilary Duff

Age 12:
Hilary Duff

Dont laugh at me for this 1!
Age 13:
Cheetah girls

Haven't been to a concert yet, but I'm seeing Gwen Stefani in concert May 23! Can't wait! :)

Shania Twain, Rascall Flats, Kelly Clarkson and Clay Aiken, Black Eyed Peas, Green Day, Carrie Underwood, Fall Out Boy, and Gwen Stefani.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter