Have you ever been on Tower of terror or Rock'n Roller coaster?

ok, i admit it, i hate free falls. i've never been on rockin roller coaster, should i go or avoid it?

Rockin' RollerCoaster isn't really a free fall, it's more of a rollercoaster. If you like Areosmith, limos, and rollercoasters then you'll love this!

I've been on RnR but not ToT. I don't like RnR because it jerks you around too much and I haven't been on ToT cuz my mom or dad won't go on it with me! And I hate going on rides by myself!

I've been on rockn' roller coaster I love it
I have never been on TOT because
a) i am afraid of elevators
b) umm see above

But this year...I might just try it

Any advice? :confused3

I've never been on Rock'n Rollercoaster...don't know why, I'm just too chicken.

As for Tower of Terror, I used to be able to ride it back to back but now, it scares me. I have to say that the best bit about it is riding it in the dark and looking all around the park. I always used to enjoy queueing for it, then when finally getting told to sat and seeing all about Sally Shine and the four others who disappeared that night and then WHAM! the drops begin. *shudders* I prefer the movie these days. x

i LOVE RNR!! i love it because it goes really fast and you go upside down!! I mean ya go from 0-60 in 2.8 seconds!!! yeah it is soooo cool

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter