Have you done the Couples' Choice spa treatment? If so, tell me about it!

SeaSpray

Disney World fan since 1976
DH and I have booked the Vista Spa Villa "Couples' Choice" treatment and I see that they give you your choice of massage. I'd love to hear about them all so we can make an informed decision as to which one we'd like to do!

A few of them sound good... at this point I don't know which we'd choose. On our cruise in 2004 we did the "Spa Taster" couples' massage and it was great; back massage, facial, and scalp massage. Are any of the new treatments a mix like this? Hard to tell from the descriptions... :scratchin

I did the couples choice

I also did just a "well being massage" by it's self

for "Couples choice" your treatments are in the "Medeteranian Spa Villa's" which have a seperate treatment room, then outside a sliding glass door you have a 2 person wirlpool spa, outside shower, and lounger bed all on a balcony with an ocean view.

They start by giving your feet a milk bath, then the girl uses a scrub on your feet and ankles for a quick but nice massage. She washes your feet off, then starts the whirlpool. They add some bath salts in the water and you get to spend about 25 minutes just soaking in the tub and enjoying the view.

after the spa you go into the other room for your treatment. We had about 5-6 different treatments to choose from. I chose the body scrub with full body massage and my husband had the hot stone massage. With my treatment I got to use the outside shower which was really nice.

we both enjoyed our treatments, if you want a more details about the treatments just let me know.

after the treatments you are left to enjoy some hot herbal tea, cucumber water and fresh fruit out on your balcony. they leave you there for about 25 minutes.

it was very nice and I would do it agian if I had the money.

if you are on a budget I would suggest a well being massage it was nice to, you just dont get to enjoy any of the spa villa ammenities.

The well being massage runs at $109.00

if you book the well being online, they will give you a choice when you arrive at your appointment of either the well being full body massage or a "spa tester" which is a 25 min mini facial and 25 min half body massage.

Hope this helps,
Sherri
Magic 5-6-06

We just got back from the Magic 7 day Eastern and we did 6 massages in all! 2 couples, 2 singles and my DS and my sister did one each!

Guess you can say we are experts by now! They do know us there! Anyway, all but 1 was in the Villas. My sister had hers in a reg. treatment room and did the hot stone therapy.

disp4so - explained it very nicely. We did 4 different treatments. My husband chose a Facial with a full body detoxifier. They wrap you in this sheet of aluminum foil and then you shower it off and then they do it again. He said it felt good and they ended his treatment with a swedish full body massage.

I had the facial but after 20 minutes it actually started to hurt so I asked her to do a full body swedish massage instead which she did.

I will post some pictures. We would do it again in a heartbeat! You will love it! The best part was the foot scrub and then relaxing in the hot tub watching the waves!

IMGP2832.jpg

IMGP2694.jpg

IMGP2840.jpg

IMGP2833.jpg

IMGP2684.jpg

th_IMGP2839.jpg

Enjoy!

OMG I almost booked us the couples choice spa- now I wish I did! I had no idea they had private hot tubs with view of ocean and all that.... darnit. LOL Ohwell- next time!

Hi Popping in from the UK, could you give me a nd idea of the cost on this ?? Thanks jules

If this only available on the Magic, or is it on the Wonder also???

This looks great. I was wondering if you are allowed to have drinks in the Whirlpool. Would like to bring a little wine while sitting there watching the world pass on by. Also how fast do these fill up, is it something you can book onboard at your on pace or do they fill up fast.
Thanks for any info

PRIVATE Hot Tubs with an ocean view????!!! WOW - looks like DH and I picked the wrong couples massage on our recent cruise!

We just had the regular Couples Well-Being Massage and it was fabulous even though we had no hot tub!! Our massage therapists were Danielle from New Zealand and Lucas from ? Both were great and I would do this again and request them if they are still on board.

We did the couples Aroma Stone the year before and liked that very much, but liked this one a slight bit better!

EAP'sDAD - I am sure that you are allowed to bring your drinks in the hot tub. They served us the cucumber infused water and placed our pitcher right on the hottub ledge. They also leave you alone for 30 minutes or so and the curtain is drawn so you have complete privacy! The other question, do they fill up fast...Yes! However, we had 2 Couples Choice massages booked prior to our Cruise and when we did the first one in the Villas and fell in love with it, we noticed our second massage was NOT in the Villas so when we were leaving from our first Couples Massage I asked them to re-book our second massage in the Villas on the same day, which was a sea day and they had it but the time was a little earlier in the morning which was fine for us since we get up early anyway. It was for 8 AM instead of 11 AM. Now that more people are aware of this massage, I am sure it will get more popular as time goes by!

saratogagirl - We paid $475.00 for ours and then we tipped $50 for each of us. Believe me, it was well worth it!

webray - Right now, the Villas is only on the Magic but they are working on the Wonder right now to build a Villas identical to the Magic. They did not know of the completion date yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter