Have we ever done a book exchange?

I had put together a book one for kids before, but I think I made it a bit more open with either reading books, coloring books, activity books...

My son had recieved his first book from a group that puts together packets for newborns and I thought that was a really cute idea and he now has a Bob the Builder book.... I will start an exchange for kids so if any parents, grandparents ....would like to sign up their child, keep an eye out for that exchange. :thumbsup2

Ready to go in Ok said:
What happened to this idea? I love it! Just a lack of interest?

Didn't seem to be much interest so I didn't pursue anything. I don't know if I'm organized enough to head one up to begin with :rotfl:

I have a bunch of great biographic books and some chic lit if anyone is interested they can PM me for a trade.

I think Kirby is still planning to do it, she is just busy right now with some kid-related things.....hopefully she will be around soon to give an update.

Well I have about 300 books I am getting rid of, so if there is going to be an exchange I want to be in! :) I must have something that someone wants!

liamsaunt said:
Well I have about 300 books I am getting rid of, so if there is going to be an exchange I want to be in! :) I must have something that someone wants!

If you have that many you want to get rid of, how about the "Would anyone like to participate in a I'm giving it away, do you want it exchange?"

Last time Kirby limited the books to 3 each, so that wouldn't make much of a dent for you ;)

Just checking in. I'm still foundering under all the kid stuff I'm doing but we did get James settled into his dorm yesterday.

It will be a couple of weeks before I host any exchanges. I'm just not in the mood right now. And really don't have the time. I'm hardly on the DIS anymore with all I need to get done.

If anyone else wants to host a used book exchange, please do so. It won't bother me. I can participate a lot easier at the moment than I can host.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter