have u booked with Loyalty USA.com

mjkwt

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever booked a home rental through www.loyaltyusa.com? The home on the website look fantastic. We are booked with them for the fist time this year in November. I just want to make sure that the houses look as nice in person as they look on their website. If you have let me know where u have stayed. Thanks so much!!!

We booked homes w/Loyalty on 2 occasions and can say they were fair. The houses were clean, but on the 1st, the pool heat was not working as we requested and we lost 3 days of pool time. The 2nd home was VERY overpriced and only marginal -- the pool was tiny, the "luxury spa" smelled like toxic waste when turned on and we had bugs the size of half dollars in the bathroom.We waited over 3 hours for someone to get back to us one night while the smoke alarm was going off (again from a rogue bug that got into it). The one advantage w/loyalty was the combination lock on the door which means you can go straight to the house without having to stop by any reservation office to pick up a key. Our last trip was a night flight and this was a distinct advantage. That being said, we have had much more satisfaction with Alexander homes - www.floridasunshine.com. The homes are much more reasonably priced and exceptionally clean and well maintained. Check out their website. We rented a few times from them and were never disappointed. November, by the way, was our absolute favorite time to go -- nice weather and low crowds. Have fun.:wave: :wave: :wave:

Thanks for the reply and the WARNING. How long ago was the last time you rented with them? Maybe they have cleaned up there act since then. They better for the money I have spent. Could you tell me which homes you rented. We are renting the Emerald Castle. Like I said the website pics look awesome. I hope the home is the same as in the pics. I promise to report back after the trip.

mjkwt

for the price you are paying I would look at vrbo.com go to kissimmee then to formosa gardens.I think you can get a much larger and nicer home than what you have rented now. I am not saying emrald Island isn t nice but Formosa Gardens is much nicer and you can book a nicer and larger home for the same amount or less money

mjkwt

We originally booked w/loyalty in 2002 - a place called Cruella's da Villa (no longer listed w/them). Second time was 4/04 called Tinkerbell's Tower -- both at Rolling Hills. Have to say, the 1st time was better -- seems loyalty is going downhill rather than improving. Sorry to disappoint. Looked at Emerald Castle and it does look lovely. However, I agree w/Jennifer. Think you could get a home of the same quality or nicer for much less money. Many homeowners list with VRBO as well as an agency and most are reputable and wonderful to deal with. Check out Guinevere's Castle listed both on Alexander's website and VRBO. Booked w/the owners directly through VRBO and saved $150/week. All the same amenities , since Alexander managed the care and cleaning of the home. Whatever you decide, have a great time -- I'm VERY jealous and can't wait until our next trip.:bounce: :hyper: :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter