• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Have to brag on my little Prince Charming...

Lees3rwe

DIS Veteran
We just returned from a very rainy trip to the World.
Friday night, there were HORRIBLE storms and we were trapped in Pecos Bill's in MK.

People were waiting out the very heavy rain and severe lightening and some folks were starting to try to "make a run for it".

We saw a woman and her very pretty princess who had obviously been to BBB and was wearing a lovely pink gown. They seemed to be looking outside a lot and as they walked by mentioned trying to make a dash.

My son (who is 11) asked if we had an extra poncho in our bag (I did, just a cheap one from a dollar store), he grabbed the bag and ran over to the mom and daughter and gave the little girl the poncho.
He came back to the table and said, "She looked too pretty to get all wet".

It was just the sweetest moment and made me really proud to be raising such a Prince.
:love:

Friday night, there were HORRIBLE storms and we were trapped in Pecos Bill's in MK.

People were waiting out the very heavy rain and severe lightening and some folks were starting to try to "make a run for it".

We saw a woman and her very pretty princess who had obviously been to BBB and was wearing a lovely pink gown. They seemed to be looking outside a lot and as they walked by mentioned trying to make a dash.

My son (who is 11) asked if we had an extra poncho in our bag (I did, just a cheap one from a dollar store), he grabbed the bag and ran over to the mom and daughter and gave the little girl the poncho.

It was just the sweetest moment and made me really proud to be raising such a Prince.

Awwww, what a super sweet thing to do and to say! :lovestruc Congrats mama!!

I do have to say - keep this and similar memories close at hand for quick and easy reference. In a few years, he may turn into a toad for a while. But, should the worst happen, stay patient and the prince inside will vanquish the evil toad and you'll get your tremendous Prince Charming back! pixiedust:

Love love love this!!! What a little gentleman!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter