Have they changed the maps to reflect the construction?

tarheelalum

DIS Veteran
I have not been to since the SW construction started and I was wondering if the current maps Disneyland is giving out reflects the current state of the park?

Currently the only areas closed to guests are Tom Sawyer island and the walkway from FantasyLand around the back through Big Thunder Ranch to BTRR. I'm not sure it's worth printing new maps just for that, i suppose as they run out of existing ones they could make changes. I never get a map anymore so i'm not sure if they've been updated. The map on the website has little walls closing off the Big Thunder walkway and that's about it.

I just asked a friend to pick up some maps for me, before the changes are made. She said there is now a small gray area where the Ranch used to be that says "trail closed". She said the river, island and train are still on the map though, just as before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter