Have the post-vacation blues...

Chime

Mouseketeer
I have been completely bummed since getting home on Friday, so I guess it's time to start planning another trip! :P

How's the weather/crowd level in early March or early May?

:( We're bummed too and have been back since the 8th! Just can't seem to shake it.

We went Dec 2011 and I still have the post vacation blues. I can't wait to go back. To make it worse, I have a friend who just checked into Pop today. It will be all over Facebook.

I am hoping to go at the end of Feb/March. Sigh, so far away.

I know how you feel. I'm still experiencing the excitement of our upcoming May/June trip, but I always feel blue afterwards. It looks like you have a trip planned though base on the ticker in your sig! A lot of the fun is the actual planning part of it!

I hate the post Disney depression. I have pre Disney depression thinking about about teh post Disney depression..what's wrong with me.

We leave in 8 days!!!

We got back from WDW Sept 30th last year and are not going back to WDW this year. We are going to DLR in November, but I have 2 weeks of vacation this summer that we have no plans. Talk about the blues...

I hate those Disney blues. The first few weeks is always the worst. We left Disney Feb 20th and every now and then I still feel those blues. Planning another trip for Feb 2013 and can't wait for the rates to come out.

I have been completely bummed since getting home on Friday, so I guess it's time to start planning another trip! :P

How's the weather/crowd level in early March or early May?

We went March 6-10 this year. Weather was perfect! Almost no raint and temps in the 70s/low 80s. Just be sure to check the crowd calendars to see when Spring Break Season officially starts. It started on March 10th this year and the difference between that day and the days preceding it were extraordinarily pronounced. The number of people just multiplied overnight! :scared1:

But I would definitely go again in early March if given the chance. :thumbsup2

We have been home for a week and that is all it took to book another trip :scared1: southwest gave us free flights... spg points got us a great deal on the Swan. We are going in 9 weeks... these AP's were suppose to save us $$$ :rolleyes1

I had the blue so bad since our August 2011 trip that first I planned a trip for June 2012 and then DH somehow got the bug too and we bought into DVC. Talk about a cure for the blues. So now I have our trip to look forward to and also our first DVC stay...Now if only getting the blues about Disney wasn't so darn expensive.

I get the blues when I get back from the world too!! Im like a little kid on the last day, sometimes shed a tear... But anywhoo the best thing to do is look at all your pic & start planning your next trip!!

My son, his girlfriend, and I will be leaving next Saturday for a week at Pop Century. I have to be planning the next trip before we leave so I won't get those "I don't want to go home" blues when at WDW. If I know I have my next trip in the planning it is not as bad having to come home. We are going to be on a Disney Cruise and 7 day WDW vacation in September and then planning to make a trip to Disneyland next May. We have not been to Disneyland in a few years and are excited to see all the changes. This will be our first stay at Pop and are really looking forward to a week of sun and fun.:cool1:

Same here. Went last September, plan on going September 2013 and feeling blue. Solution - Google Earth. Do a virtual tour of WDW!

Glad I'm not the only one. Got back on 4/6 and still down - doesn't help a bunch of different friends have been there at some point since we got back. We probably won't make it back until 2015....that's a loooong time.

Planning another trip is the best form of medicine when just returning :thumbsup2. In fact, we are already making plans to come back when we are on the ME going back to the airport. We were there in January and I still have the blues, but the nice thing is we are heading back for our BIG trip in Aug/September :banana: so I am constantly on here trying to pass the time away.

But to answer your question about March or May we have been there in March (last week) and the first week of May. March was fine but the weather was a little unpredictable plus it was during Spring Break so it was busy, but manageable. May was really nice, I would definitely consider going back that time of year. It started to get hot and there were people but it wasn't as bad as when we went in March. However, I heard that early March is not as bad as later on in the month. Hope this helped you out a bit...and Happy Planning :goodvibes

I haven't even been yet and I'm dreading the blues.

As far as I can see atm this will be my only trip for a good few years until I can afford to go again. Being from the UK it costs A LOT for flights an hotel.

So I won't even have the fun of planning another when we get back.

:sad2::sad1::sad2:

I hate those Disney blues. The first few weeks is always the worst. We left Disney Feb 20th and every now and then I still feel those blues. Planning another trip for Feb 2013 and can't wait for the rates to come out.

I know! I would like to start planning for next year as well, because I've been bummed out since we got back from our trip this past February. Do you know when the rates will come out?

My DH thinks I'm nuts for wanting to start planning our next trip. He thought he could get a break from all the Disney talk lol.

So I just picked the same week basically that we went this year but are thinking of changing it to September for lower crowds. We don't mind the head and plan to spend plenty of time at the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter