Have the leaves began to turn colors in your area?

Pooh93

DIS Veteran
With the unseasonably cool weather here around St. Louis, the leaves are already beginnning to turn! At this rate, the trees will be bare and the snow will probably be flying by Halloween! :crazy:

Yes, my big maple is starting to turn and has dropped a few leaves in the pool. It is usually an early turner, but this is rediculous.

I'm near Detroit. Peak color is mid to late October around here.

I have noticed other trees turning. It is way too early.

:mad:

Ewww! Ewww! Ewww!
Don't let them do that yet! It's still summer for over a month!

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:
I am a summer person forever!!!
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

For the most part they haven't, but there are trees here and there that are showing thier fall colors!

::yes:: they started changing around here the middle of July.

The 2 trees in my yard seemed to turn red overnight.

They've been changing pretty rapidly around here:D Hoping for an early and long winter with lots of snow. I'm a cross country skier and hate winters with little snow.

Monarchsfan cross country skiers should live in a very small country:jester:

Just checked outside, there is a minuscule amount of yellow leaves. It's still verrry green around here:D

Even as far south as Alabama the trees are beginning to turn especially in the tops. I noticed a couple of trees over the weekend and thought it was just those trees maybe dying or something but I noticed on the way to work on the side of the mountain that they are changing. Maybe a long and early fall this year for a change. It has been nice here for the last week upper 70's and low 80's. Usually it is still in the 90's this time of year.

Yes they have the kids have to sweep off the trampoline every day when they go out to use it.

The leaves are beginning to change color in mid-Michigan, too. It's sort of depressing :(

yp...they're changing....and they seem to be falling at a faster than normal rate...

probably got hammered from all the rain...

Yes, can you believe it! It's only Aug!! We've had a really wet summer. Usually, when it's wet, they turn later.

I hope we don't have a lot snow this winter..... :(

Here in Vermont they've started, but really not that bad. VERY WET SUMMER:mad:

I LOVE THE SNOW so I say bring it on!! I can't imagine living in Vermont and not liking snow, that is what the south is for;)

We've had a couple turn here as well. I am actually looking forward to fall this year. I think b/c I am sick of trying to find clothes to cover my body and am looking forward to sweaters so I don't have to suck in lol.

As for the snow, I have mixed feelings on that. My husband works for the local highway dept. so when it snows, lots of O/T, which is nice, but I hate the stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter