have some coach shoes i want to sell, but not

My city has a facebook yard sale page. Maybe check and see if your city or county does. I sell a lot of stuff on there.

Go local if you can. There are a lot of scammers on ebay who will claim they are fakes after they get them especially if you don't sell on there much. They think you are easier to take advantage of.

Thanks guys. I was on FB for about 30 minutes today. I can't figure out THE SELLING ways of FB. grrrrr

very frustrated with it. Thought'd be easy setup and finding items.

for example, if i wanted to buy a used coach bag on FB, could I? how would i find a search for it, and pay with paypal, for example...

tyyyyyyy :0 you are all so great!

Most of the local Facebook yard sale sites, are similar to craigslist. You pay cash for the item, and pick it up from the seller. Most of them are not going to accept paypal and/or ship an item.

There is a Facebook group called the pink closet that sells high end clothing. You could check that out and see if it works. There is also a website called tradesy.

I know nothing about them and have not used them.

I just did a search for Hillsborough NC yard sale and applied to become a member of that page. We post what we have and people comment if they want something. A group of us meet in a local store's parking lot on Friday evenings and chat and exchange items/cash. I have probably made $200 in the last 3 months.

I'm not sure if you have one in your area, but here we have a store called Plato's Closet where they buy and sell clothes and shoes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter