• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Have package but now flights are on sale

cherijrperson

Earning My Ears
Could someone please answer this question!

I have a package on hold and do not have to pay for the whole thing untill Oct. 1. But now I see that I can get the flights that we are already on for $55.00 per person cheaper. The question is do I save the money on the flights and pay now or is it better to leave the package the way it is?

Husband says just leave it alone but i am the one paying for it. I guess I am wondering if you have a package airfare and than go to a lower airfare if that makes the customer service level go down to?

Thanks for helping in advance I just may be a worry wort!:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce:

normally the pkg air is what is available on the day that you purchase it. if possible I would suggest getting the air seperately. this way when the air does go down you can get the difference back. hey 55 per person is a lot! thats 110 more to spend on something else!

Hi I also had a package and it was almost paid in full. The air fare dropped I cancled the package and booked everthing seperatly and saved a bundle with codes. (Poly Concerge) and still it is less than the package.

Back in Dec before I discovered the DIS, I booked a pkg with air, rental car, Wl & Unlimited passes. I didn't cancel the whole thing because travel agent is a friend. But when airfare went down, I "pulled" the plane tickets off the pkg & booked them separately. It was a savings of $140 for the 3 of us. Did have to pay for tickets then & there, but had the money so it wasn't a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter