• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Have I done the whole MB thing correctly

Eileen226

<font color=FF66FF>Knows she can't eat computer co
I have an MDE account. I have MB. I have been able to make FP+ and Dining Reservations. Resort (POR) and tickets (5day park hoppers) are linked to the account. All that is left, as I see it, is to check-in online. Are the bands activated when you get to the resort? Are you given a KTTK room key as backup?

I'm sure this has been asked, but info keeps changing.

I think whether are not you will receive KTTW at POR remains to be seen. Check out the POR thread to see if some are still getting them. Some are just bypassing them. Seems you've done all you need to do. I hope you have a magical trip. Love to hear how it went with your MB!

You can still get a room key if you ask for it (at POP) and as a "back up" at all other resorts. At least, that's what it was for us in September at AKL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter