Have been dreaming about this for about 8 years!

TreesyB

DIS Veteran
Now it's a reality! I just added on to Aulani. I went to Aulani for the first time in 2011 for a milestone birthday. And will be repeating the stay with more friends and family in 2021. I had to plan though and so bit the bullet and added on to my vacation membership! Yay! My second home is now Aulani!

Love our stays at Aulani - so relaxing! Planning another visit soon and can't wait. Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Not owners, but have enjoyed three wonderful stays including a week in a GV. We are hoping for another!

Congratulations!

Not owners, but have enjoyed three wonderful stays including a week in a GV. We are hoping for another!
I'm planning on a grand villa next stay too. Was it difficult for you to book at 7 months out? Did you go with ocean view or standard view?

I'm planning on a grand villa next stay too. Was it difficult for you to book at 7 months out? Did you go with ocean view or standard view?
Ocean view at 7 months. The standard view GV go very fast at 11 months. We got exactly what we wanted, highest floor! We used our very large balcony often!

5DDB8E60-1129-4508-923C-D0BE0ABA0453.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter