have been AWOL for a bit

carolfoy

<font color=cc6633>One has Ones hat and One's orf.
sorry folks, I know how much you've missed me :lmao: what's that? 'who is that girl?'
well, for those of you that remember me please enlighten me...
is there a GGG this year? when and where? *** I can't find (read: can't figure out searchy thingy) thread :goodvibes
loves ya

Nice to see you back Carol. Hope you're still have fun with your fella!

Just saying 'hi', nice to have you back.:banana: I have not seen any GGG but don't know what that is in any case:rotfl:, there is a girly weekend planned though.:thumbsup2

Hiya :wave2: hope you're keeping well.

I think there may have been a thread about a GGG (it's a camping trip, Bev) a little while ago, I'm sure someone will soon be along who'll know.

thanks Nat, will revive thread and see who's coming

hiys darling, not very many by the looks of it lol xx

Hi Carol, nice to see you back posting again:cool1:

Yay!! hiya hun, you have been missed:hug:

oooh thanks folks, there's nothing like a bit of dissing to make you feel special :goodvibes
I've really not been up to much, loverly Lee has now moved in and takes up most of my time :rolleyes1 apart from the time spent studying - I have my 2nd year finals on teh 15th of this month so am revising like a hormonal 16 year old!
we spend too much time at the beach now and the rest is spent doing up my house, like most of you lovely people am feeling the credit crunch quite badly as whilst my work is fairly busy Lee hasn't had more than a handful of jobs, still, we reckon if we can get through the immediate future then we'll be doing ok.
no travel plans to WDw (or anywhere else for that matter)
hope you're all keeping well

Welcome back carol, glad to hear things are going well for you & Lee. I hope the work picks up soon. :hug:

Good to see you back Carol. Pleased to hear things are going really well with Lee. Good luck with your exams:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter