Have any unique Test Track photos-want ideas!

Dizneydaz

DIS Veteran
We're getting the PP CD in Sept. so we'll be getting every TT picture taken. We've had so many of the normal ones taken but last year I saw one with everyone asleep-I thought it was very funny. We did one last year and it came out pretty good. My DM was a little late so she's awake while DD and I are "sleeping".

So, I'm wondering who out there has some other unique shots? I've thought about one of us reading a map while the other 2 point off to the sides; making scared faces like we are going to crash... anyone have more..

Post your pictures if you can. TIA can't wait to see some. Any funny props?

Here's ours

image0172-1.jpg

How about looking up at the camera and smiling? :teeth:
Or waving? :wave2:
Or thumbs up? :thumbsup2
Or pretending you're holding a steering wheel? :drive:

How about looking up at the camera and smiling? :teeth:
Or waving? :wave2:
Or thumbs up? :thumbsup2
Or pretending you're holding a steering wheel? :drive:

Thanks for the ideas. We've done the smiling and thumbs. Could try the waving and steering wheel.

Anyone else?

This is a great idea! I'm going to suggest it to my DH/DS -- we leave in a week, and that's DS' favorite ride.

Where exactly do they take the picture -- at what point in the ride?

We love taking funny ride pictures! We've done "gangsta/ young teenage girls trying to look cool," which is just sideways peace signs; spelled out a simple word with our hands, like LOVE; worn sunglasses; had the two people sitting on the outside pointing and laughing at the person in the middle; and tons more that I can't remember right now. But I'll definitely keep checking back on this thread to find more ideas!

Our 2007 trip we tried to do the "See No Evil, Speak No Evil, Hear No Evil"
image88.jpg

When we were there last December...my husband suddenly yelled "Bat Dance" This was the result...it's a little variation of the picture above.
PhotoPass50.jpg

We have brought a flag of our favorite team.. The Buffalo Sabres.. and held it up. It made it on the jumbotron at the stadium when we sent it into the team. Pretty sweet!!!!:cool1::banana::banana:

Thanks for the great ideas! More Please!

I'll try to remember to grab some barf bags from the plane-too funny! :rotfl::sick:

They take the photo just before you head outside, after you see the car "crash" into the wall. You'll make a right turn at the crash sight and then accelerate towards a wall so it appears like you are now going to be a test crash dummy! :scared1: That's when they take the picture. The camera is off towards the right side. Of course the wall opens and then you are outside, going really, really fast!

Love this ride! Can't wait for it to come to DCA (that's the rumor!)

Pretend to talk on your cell phone (or, if you have a good grip, hold onto it and pretend). I did that on ToT, and it was a pretty funny picture.

how about before you leave get 3 peices of poster board(the 8.5 x 11 normal paper size) and write OMG We're gunna Crash
on the 3 pieces and each hold on (you'll have plenty of prep time to get them out and held up before the picture) and make like freaked out faces and maybe around the words draw the cartoon conversation bubbles
but make sure you use like a really thick sharpie so it can be seen

or something like that

I've seen one where two grown men are hugging each other in fear while looking at the "road" ahead with scared faces on. It gets me every time I think about it. I LOVED that one!

Just wondering if anyone has given a thought to the other riders not in your group - maybe they would like a picture without someone acting silly.

Just wondering if anyone has given a thought to the other riders not in your group - maybe they would like a picture without someone acting silly.

:rolleyes:

If the other group in my picture were doing something silly, I would be MORE likely to buy the picture than if it was a plain ride picture. That's what Disney is about - having fun and being silly. If you worry about other people ALL the time, you'll just drive yourself crazy.

Until it was mentioned, I never thought about this. I have alot of others in various ride pics we have. But THEY have us! How weird is that? I may be on some strangers mantle somewhere.

How can Disney sell photos of someone w/out permission? That is kind of creepy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter