• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Have any uk people booked with orbitz

Disney smile

Earning My Ears
hello first post

Have any British people booked with orbits just a little nervous booking with a company outside the U.K.

Any reviews on experiences would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

I have booked internal US flights with them before without issue. Had my etickets through in minutes and could log on to the airlines websites.

I booked our flight for July 2013 with them. First day of school holidays £420 indirect. Bargain. Absolutely no issues. Would definitely use again. I think they are a pretty big company. Only difference was I paid in dollars.

I booked flights from MAN to MCO return via Orbitz in 2010 as they were cheapest. Booking was fine, as mentioned you do pay in dollars so bear that in mind when using your card as some have fees for foreign transactions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter