Have any pin codes for late 2013 been sent out yet?

SumWhrOvrThRanBo

Mouseketeer
We are planning our first WDW vacation for Early October & I'm anxiously checking my email everyday for that extra special email for Disney Destinations-- I have gotten multiple pin codes in the past and as recently as 2 months ago, however our trip dates were not included. What have you received lately?

Two years ago my pin for December 2011 came in February. I'm hoping for a pin for December 2013 again, perhaps later this month.

I guess we just go to WDW too regularly and so they don't need to send us a PIN. I am a planner, so I like to book my flights early to save money, therefore I never get a PIN. Good luck though.:goodvibes

I got a Pin awhile ago. Completely forgot about it until I realized I needed a 1night room only for the last valid date of the pin- 9/28.

Hope you get one.

Ok I just looked up pins because I had no clue what they were, but I'm confused....are they only for wdw? I get tons of e-mails from Disney but have no clue what to look for. Ok, now that I looked through my e-mails I believe I've found one....there was a code included when I clicked on it....but I'm not sure what it's offering me.

lol ok....so I decided to go through my e-mail to look for pins. My goodness I found like 7 or 8 of them dating clear back to 2008 lmao!

The current one doesn't seem to be a pin as much as a package code....but when I price the package from the site without clicking the link it comes to the same amount so I'm not sure if it's a deal or not (or what it's supposed to be for lol)

I'm surprised I never actually realized these other e-mails were special offers that would be beneficial to me. At least now I know what to look for! We are planning on going to Disneyland in late August....now hopefully I'll get a great discount before we go. I'm not booking through Disney at this point....it's much more expensive than booking separately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter