Have any of you done the Dolphin swim and the Sea Venture in the same day at DC?

DisneyLoverUSA

DIS Veteran
I am thinking about taking my whole family to Discovery Cove in October and doing the Dolphin swim but I was curious, if we pay to also do the Sea Venture, do they give you assigned times to show up for the Sea Venture like they do the Dolphin Swim? I am curious how we could try to do both adventures in one day or if they would overlap or conflict with each other.

I don't know the procedure for the Sea Venture, if it is scheduled or if you just show up to do it whenever you get ready?

I'm also wondering, if we pre-paid for all of us to do the Dolphin swim then decided ONCE WE GOT THERE that we wanted to do the Sea Venture, can you pay for it and do it last minute with no advance notice? Have any of you ever done that?

I know we have booked both for our trip this May. They schedule each to work around the other so you don't have to worry about conflict.

The time of year you are going isn't that super busy so you might be able to get away with waiting until last minute to book. I will know more when we get there this May though :)

I am wanting to book BOTH for my family of 5 but not sure about the timing of it. Will be interested to see if anybody responds that has actually been there and knows how they schedule those things.

With my SW AP the Dolphin swim is $169 per person and the Sea Venture is $59. Pretty cheap compared to some times during the year when just the dolphin swim is $299. But DH went :scared1: when I told him for all 5 of us to do both would cost $1,200 (for one day LOL) He will get over it eventually I'm sure. Once in a lifetime experience right?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter