Have any Aussies booked with Disneyworld UK?

WAMUMOF4

DIS Veteran
HI,
I was just wondering if anyone has used the UK site to book?
When i spoke to them the other day they said i could book as long as i had a UK address to have the tickets sent to so I just wondered if anyone had successfully used them?(I did tell them i was in Australia and my card would have an Australian billing address)

With the FD and 40% of it is a considerable saving even though you pay in pounds for some reason they get both discounts in the one booking.

When you type in Disney World International that is the site that comes up.
If there is a way to do it it would be great but i just want to check first Thanks.

Tried but couldn't get a UK or EU address (takes most EU countries as well.) I didn't know until I got to the last step as it referred to "International" until then. Then International was defined at the last step. Had to go with the US site.

Tried but couldn't get a UK or EU address (takes most EU countries as well.) I didn't know until I got to the last step as it referred to "International" until then. Then International was defined at the last step. Had to go with the US site.

Thanks Kylieh yeah me to i went through the whole process on the net and then rang them and i told them straight up i was calling from Australia and it was only when the CM got to the end that she realised i need a UK postal address.
I am thinking of borrowing a friends friends address but i am wondering if the UK has a system like the USA where you can get a UK Postal address for postage purposes or if we could use a UK Disney travel agent but all the ones i found were packages with flights. I would jsut be happy to know someone else had used it first.
Thanks anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter