Have AnnualPass, Will Travel. 1st PTR *Update 10/04* The Trip Report is up!

Awww your costumes are going to be so cute! I can't wait to see pictures when you get back. We are going as Uncle Fester and Wednesday Addams. I'm a little nervous about doing DH's since it requires gluing a bald cap on his head :lmao:

Have an awesome and wonderful time!!!!!

I'M BACK!!! My trip was amazing and I can't wait to relive it with you all. I have over 250 pictures, which I know isn't as many as some DISers but is A LOT for me! I can't wait to share them with everyone. I've already gotten a lot of compliments on my photos so I'm feeling pretty confident. I managed to do EVERYTHING I talked about on my PTR but not in the order I planned. I've started my TR Here and I look forward to hearing from you all. See you over on my TR :)

I'M BACK!!! My trip was amazing and I can't wait to relive it with you all. I have over 250 pictures, which I know isn't as many as some DISers but is A LOT for me! I can't wait to share them with everyone. I've already gotten a lot of compliments on my photos so I'm feeling pretty confident. I managed to do EVERYTHING I talked about on my PTR but not in the order I planned. I've started my TR Here and I look forward to hearing from you all. See you over on my TR :)

haha, 250 photos is usually what I take too (well, maybe a little bit more but I know what you mean-I don't know how some DISers take 1000s of pictures! :eek:). Can't wait to read your report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter