Have ADR for 4 people, now 6 want to go!

diz74

Earning My Ears
I have an ADR for 4 people at O'hana for dinner in August. We now have 2 additional family members coming on the trip. I can't get an ADR on-line for 6 people. What are the chances O'hanas will accomodate our larger party if we just show up for the reservation with 6 people??

I have an ADR for 4 people at O'hana for dinner in August. We now have 2 additional family members coming on the trip. I can't get an ADR on-line for 6 people. What are the chances O'hanas will accomodate our larger party if we just show up for the reservation with 6 people??

There's no way to guess the odds. You are now needing a bigger table that has already been reserved for another party. They may or may not do it. I can tell you that we tried once to add to people at the podium at WCC and were turned away (well, original party was allowed to be seated, just not the extra people).

I would keep trying to get it changed, make a plan B and then hope for the best.

Your changes are slim for Ohana to accomadate you with this. Sorry it is just reality.

What you can do is see if Ohana has a table for just them and schedule their adr, at least they will be eating at the same place.
Or have them eat at Kona (which is close) and meet up after dinner.

Always keep trying, things open up all the time but to be honest you need to go with plan B and at least have them set up somewhere and meet up afterwards.

Did you try calling Disney reservation line? I called with the same problem. Online was not showing anything but when I called the CM changed it. It was for Tusker house though. Try calling and if that does not, do what PP have suggested.

Last year we had a table booked for 6 people and then 2 more people decided to come along on our Free Dining trip. I tried to change the ADR at 'Ohanas, but there was no openings. I even tried to get a table for 2. Then I booked a table over at Kona Cafe for 2 just incase (I made the ADR a bit later than the 'Ohana one).

When we arrived at 'Ohana I just said we now have 8 people. I was given a pager and we waited.

Hopefully, you will all be seated at 'Ohana.

Did you try calling Disney reservation line? I called with the same problem. Online was not showing anything but when I called the CM changed it. It was for Tusker house though. Try calling and if that does not, do what PP have suggested.

This worked! I couldn't get anything on-line, but when I called I was able to get the ADR for the same date and time! :cool1:Thanks for your help and thanks to everyone for your responses!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter