Have A Stitchin' Good Time!! WDW & The Dream in March '13! NEW 3/20!

Look what just arrived!!!

MICKEY MAIL x 2!!!

On Valentine’s Day, we got our Cruise Line mail:

IMG_2313_zps2d43d2f3.jpg

IMG_2314_zpsa0985490.jpg

I was so excited!! We looked all through it!!

Then, on Friday (the day after Valentine’s Day), this arrived:

IMG_2330_zpsce140892.jpg

IMG_2331_zps7fe3eb72.jpg

Official Mickey Mail!!

It must mean our trip really is coming soon!! :banana:

LOVE the the new 2013 Luggage Tags!!

Even though our trip was in 2013, we got shorted and they sent us the 2012 tags which we already had a set of. :worried:

Oh! I think the trip feels more "real" once you get your Mickey mail! You are getting so close! I am just glad we are joining you in the double digits. :cool1:

looks like you had a wonderful Valentine's day !

yay for mickey mail x 2! love the new luggage tags!

we are almost to single digits here for Megan's dance trip and have all but our last two days for her bday trip park hours :cheer2:
plan on getting our packing started this coming weekend !

hope you are having a nice long weekend together!

LOVE the the new 2013 Luggage Tags!!

Even though our trip was in 2013, we got shorted and they sent us the 2012 tags which we already had a set of. :worried:

Boo for the 2012 ones! :( this is our first non-DVC trip in a few years, so it's the first time we've gotten Mickey Mail in forever! D was so impressed!!

Oh! I think the trip feels more "real" once you get your Mickey mail! You are getting so close! I am just glad we are joining you in the double digits. :cool1:

It does feel close...but also like it's taking forever to get here, if that makes sense! A big YAY and :banana: for double-digit dancing for you!!

looks like you had a wonderful Valentine's day !

yay for mickey mail x 2! love the new luggage tags!

we are almost to single digits here for Megan's dance trip and have all but our last two days for her bday trip park hours :cheer2:
plan on getting our packing started this coming weekend !

hope you are having a nice long weekend together!

Wow!! Single digits? Yay!!! And a big yay for packing! That's when it usually HITS me that we're close to the trip!

You're so lucky!!! I can't wait for mine to come :)

I bet they will come this week!! We're almost there!!

30 Days!!!!!!!!

As the Little Einsteins would say, "I canNOT beLIEVE it!!!" It seems a lot closer now, but still like it's going to take a while to get here!

So excited we're at the 30 day mark, though!

Have a terrific Tuesday, everyone!! :banana::cool1::banana::yay:

Love your mickey mail. Especially the luggage tags. Do you just get those if you fly and take ME or take a cruise or do you get them if you are driving:confused3

30 day mark is awesome. For me the days start flying by after that.:cool1:

Wow, only 30 days left!

This is the point in the countdown when I usually start shuffling my ADRs all over agin. :lmao: Not saying that you should. Just sayin'. ;)

Love your mickey mail. Especially the luggage tags. Do you just get those if you fly and take ME or take a cruise or do you get them if you are driving:confused3

30 day mark is awesome. For me the days start flying by after that.:cool1:

We are driving, so I think it's that you get them if you book a package. I was so excited when they arrived!! I hope you're right and the days will fly by! We are Disney ready!! :thumbsup2

Wow, only 30 days left!

This is the point in the countdown when I usually start shuffling my ADRs all over agin. :lmao: Not saying that you should. Just sayin'. ;)

Ohhh no. . .they are written in the binder. . .they can't be changed. :rotfl2::rotfl2: Although. . .if I could find an earlier Liberty Tree. . .:lmao: No, at this point is when I usually start trying to add an extra day! Darn report cards going out the day before we leave, no shot of doing that. :rolleyes1

Ohhh no. . .they are written in the binder. . .they can't be changed. :rotfl2::rotfl2: Although. . .if I could find an earlier Liberty Tree. . .:lmao: No, at this point is when I usually start trying to add an extra day! Darn report cards going out the day before we leave, no shot of doing that. :rolleyes1

I would really like to see this binder! Or did I miss it on a previous post? I used to have a folder with all of the ADRs, Hotel/Car ressies, etc printed. But the last couple of trips, I've converted to an electronic folder on my smartphone.

I'll be back to do some replies tonight, but I thought I would post another planning update!! :thumbsup2

DAY 5 MORNING PLANS:

This is our Nassau day! I am really not sure what we will do this day!

When I originally booked and was planning the cruise, I thought we would get passports. However, I waited too late to get them to turn the number in to DCL, so I have to go the birth certificate route. Because of that, I don’t want to do a TON of stuff at Nassau. . .just in case D gets hurt or one of us does, and we don’t have a passport. Look. . .there’s my OCD coming out! :rotfl:

Brian and I have been to Nassau before, and there’s not really anything we want to do there. However, I want D to get off the ship there just to say he’s been in the Bahamas. ;)

So my plan is this. . .we’re going to get off the ship and have our photo made as we get off (gotta fill that CD! :rotfl: ). We may walk around a little bit, and then D wants to go back to the ship and swim

Family-Pools-01.jpg

*Photo from wdwinfo.com

And just relax! There will definitely be some chicken strip consumption in there sometime too!

flos1.jpg

*pic from AllEars

I hope that we can do a sit-down lunch in one of the dining rooms that day. . .just for fun! Lots of pic-taking, lots of relaxing! That will be our day!!

Joining in very late, but I think I'm all caught up! Looks like it's going to be an amazing trip!

I'm reeeealy going to have to find a way to get on a Disney Cruise with my family - DW's sea sickness be damned! :rotfl:

Reading your plans and seeing the pictures has me longing for a cruise. Plus I got a Disney email yesterday about the Alaskan Disney Cruise which would really be awesome - except we won't be able to visit WDW during the same trip!

I am thinking our Nassau day will look very similiar to yours. I really want to enjoy the boat when alot of people are not on it:rotfl:

I would really like to see this binder! Or did I miss it on a previous post? I used to have a folder with all of the ADRs, Hotel/Car ressies, etc printed. But the last couple of trips, I've converted to an electronic folder on my smartphone.

My binder is a Mickey 3-ring from that most wonderful of shopping locations, Walmart. :rotfl: I have EVERYTHING in it. All of the ADR stuff, the "budget" and all of the packing lists and daily plans. It's a source of laughter for my family because they don't get my need to plan, although they do end up appreciating it!!

:woohoo::woohoo: for 30 days :dance3::dance3:

Thank you!! And :dance3: for single digits for you!!

Joining in very late, but I think I'm all caught up! Looks like it's going to be an amazing trip!

Hi!! Thanks for joining!! We're hoping to have a wonderful time!! :cool1:

I'm reeeealy going to have to find a way to get on a Disney Cruise with my family - DW's sea sickness be damned! :rotfl:

Reading your plans and seeing the pictures has me longing for a cruise. Plus I got a Disney email yesterday about the Alaskan Disney Cruise which would really be awesome - except we won't be able to visit WDW during the same trip!

Hmm. . .not sure I could do Alaska. . .I want lots of sunshine on my cruise!! Maybe we can find a pixie dust miracle cure for your DW's seasickness??

I am thinking our Nassau day will look very similiar to yours. I really want to enjoy the boat when alot of people are not on it:rotfl:

Definitely!! That's my plan too! Glad someone is in the same mindset as me!! ;)

Hmmmm. .just noticed that my ticker is "stuck". It has said the same thing for 3 days?? It's now just under a month til we go!! How do I "unstick" it??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter