• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Have a school project

dizneycc

DIS Veteran
Hi all. I am a teacher at a daycare center. I work with the three year olds. For the last week in May, we are having a Salute to the Military Week. The kids are going to draw pictures and we are hoping to send them to our military members who are deployed.

Since DH is navy, I already have that branch covered. But I still need a service member for the Marines, Air Force and Army.

If anyone knows of anyone who is deployed in any of these branches, and they would enjoy receiving five or six pictures from my kids, please PM me their name, rank and mailing address.

Thanks so much for your help! I know DH has told me that they always appreciate mail while he is deployed.

Edit: As of today, I have received an address for Army and Air Force. Still need a Marine.

Thanks

Is a Navy Corpsman with a Marine unit ok?? He is as close to a Marine without actually being a Marine..but he has always shared all of his goodies he gets from other people with the Unit...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter