• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Have a request for us non Iphone types

Agreed! A mobile version would be a great feature. There are a couple of mobile styles out there for the vBulletin system used here on disboards.

I agree as well. I would like to read the DIS board while I am stuck in traffic on the freeway.:)

Good idea. I tried using my ipaq last month from WDW to access the boards and the navigation wasn't much fun. A mobile version would be great.

ok, my mobile request is more bizzare but I think would be a rockin tool set for in the parks... a mobile version of wdwinfo.com... that has times for shows and parks and attractions and parades and spectaculars, restaurant menus, and maps kinda like what Robo puts up on the theme parks board. this would approach putting the excel spread sheet with all your planning info out of work, as on my last major trip I used the iPhone to get at all that data, slowly cause of the interface, but had everything I needed (though it was cobbleded together from multiple wdw fan sites).

but a unified mobile site with the basic info ya need to drag around the parks would rock

I also agree. This is my first post attempt on my Palm Centro. I often read the boards on this phone, but it's still squished looking and somewhat difficult.

I have turned off images, avatars, and signatures in User options which helps, but a mobile version would rock.

Of course, this is just a suggestion. I know how busy you all are and how much you already do for us. If it's too much work or costs more money, then don't worry.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter