Have 325 Animal Kingdom points for rent at $14 or $16 a point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a newer DVC owner and I am wondering how the process of transferring points works. For example, tonight I see the availability I need/want for next year and I would like information concerning logistics. In advance, thank you!!

I am a newer DVC owner and I am wondering how the process of transferring points works. For example, tonight I see the availability I need/want for next year and I would like information concerning logistics. In advance, thank you!!
its a lot easier to explain over the phone if you like... my number is 516-343-3494

but ill try to explain here...

transfer points is fairly easy, you are allowed only one transfer in or out per year. example if i transferred my points to you they would be a April 2018 use year at Animal kingdom because thats my use year so now I've used my 2018 transfer. Now this is where its get sticky and i am not fully sure but you can only use my points after april 2018.

So lets say your home resort is Saratoga and you wanna book 11 month window and you don't have enough points well you wouldn't be able to because my points are Animal Kingdom. So being said you want to transfer points for the same resort your looking for.

always keep in mind the use year and resort so you can book 7 - 11 months ahead of time. If its 1-7 months i wouldn't worry about what resort your transferring but make sure its the use year you want.

sorry noting showing for those dates at those two resorts, let me know if you would like me to check for other dvc resorts.

Thanks for checking those 2 resorts, is anything open at Poly, Beach Club, Wilderness lodge, or Grand Floridian for those same dates?

Thanks for checking those 2 resorts, is anything open at Poly, Beach Club, Wilderness lodge, or Grand Floridian for those same dates?
this is the only DVC resorts that has availability:

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa

Full Availability
Deluxe Studio Preferred Room

N/A (Sleeps up to 4)
Apr 18, 2018 - Apr 23, 2018
93 Vacation Points

I'm running into a brick wall trying to get 5 nights on property for these dates. I'm not expecting to find anything, but thought I'd try. :thumbsup2

1. check-in: November, 28 2017
  2. check-out date: Dec 3 2017
  3. preferred resort(s): interested in anything
  4. number of guests: 2
  5. desired bedroom size: Studio
Thanks!!!!

I'm running into a brick wall trying to get 5 nights on property for these dates. I'm not expecting to find anything, but thought I'd try. :thumbsup2

1. check-in: November, 28 2017
  2. check-out date: Dec 3 2017
  3. preferred resort(s): interested in anything
  4. number of guests: 2
  5. desired bedroom size: Studio
Thanks!!!!
sadly to say I cant find anything for those dates I even tried a one bedroom :(

Looking for a studio for 2 adults 5/5-5/12
Wilderness lodge, boardwalk, akl, or blt
Thanks
this is what's available :)

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village

Full Availability
Deluxe Studio – Savanna View

Savanna View (Sleeps up to 4)
May 5, 2018 - May 12, 2018
123 Vacation Points

let me know if your still interested :)

sadly to say I cant find anything for those dates I even tried a one bedroom :(

Thanks for looking! Right now I have my first two nights at AKL and my last three at Universal's Royal Pacific, but I would just like to do all five at Disney. I'm running into a problem with Thursday, November 30th for some reason. There's barely any availability that night, even the Swan and Dolphin are booked solid that night. Idk why?

Thanks for looking! Right now I have my first two nights at AKL and my last three at Universal's Royal Pacific, but I would just like to do all five at Disney. I'm running into a problem with Thursday, November 30th for some reason. There's barely any availability that night, even the Swan and Dolphin are booked solid that night. Idk why?
I wonder if there is an event or a marathon during that time since marathons always book up the resorts.
i know other websites you can search for pre-made reservations unfortunately i cant say them on this thread.

this what i found available for that one night:

Full Availability
View Availability Calendarfor
Deluxe Studio Standard Room
N/A (Sleeps up to 4)
Nov 30, 2017 - Dec 1, 2017
12 Vacation Points

let me know if your interested :)

I wonder if there is an event or a marathon during that time since marathons always book up the resorts.
i know other websites you can search for pre-made reservations unfortunately i cant say them on this thread.

this what i found available for that one night:

Full Availability
View Availability Calendarfor
Deluxe Studio Standard Room
N/A (Sleeps up to 4)
Nov 30, 2017 - Dec 1, 2017
12 Vacation Points

let me know if your interested :)

It's just odd, I've been searching trying to figure out why the availability is so bad that night. Thank you for checking that for me! It would probably be a little too insane to change hotels 3 times in 5 nights. :rotfl::rotfl: . Even though that would be a good price for the night!!!

It's just odd, I've been searching trying to figure out why the availability is so bad that night. Thank you for checking that for me! It would probably be a little too insane to change hotels 3 times in 5 nights. :rotfl::rotfl: . Even though that would be a good price for the night!!!
yeah i am one resort type of person :)

Hello Keesbliz! Thank you in advance for your help. I have not rented from these boards previously but I have rented DVC from 'Retail Companies' and have had excellent experiences! Would you please be able to check availability for a studio from Thursday, April 26th to either May 1st or May 2nd, 2018 (flexible with the end date) preferably at:
  1. Copper Creek (Wilderness Lodge)
  2. Animal Kingdom (Savannah view)
Could you also please explain your payment terms.
Again- Many Thanks!! :thanks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter