Haunted Mansion Status?

schmenge12

Earning My Ears
I have not heard for a while: What is the status of the renovation? I originally heard that it would be up and running in September.

Was Just on it Friday nite......it was great, LOVED the New stuff they added......

princess: pirate: princess: princess:

I believe the grand re-opening was Sept. 14. There are reviews on this site and on allears.net but they might give away some of the surprises, so I've resisted reading them. :scared1:

It reopened on the 13th and I was there at rope drop to be one of the first 100 or so people on it... its AWESOME!!!!!

PrincessJasmine, we must have seen you there, we were one of the first 10 on!

We walked straight on it Wednesday morning as soon as it was up & running. It was great - really needed to ride it twice in a row to catch all of the up-dated items. Worth the downtime to see all the neat new stuff!! :banana:

My party of 12 walked right on in through the doors, no line, just as it turned 7pm and all the MNSSHP festivities were starting.

The ride's still its old classic self, but with a few new shades of awesome.

PrincessJasmine, we must have seen you there, we were one of the first 10 on!

Its highly possible! We were right near the front of Liberty Square rope drop(and there was a huuuuge crowd behind us!), but by the time we actually got to the Mansion there was already a crowd forming from other directions as well. I was about 15 minutes from getting on the ride...that's why I say we were within the first 100 or so people.. :)

Has anyone been to MK this week or this past weekend? Can we get an idea of the lines for Haunted Mansion? And not during MNSSHP.

Has anyone been to MK this week or this past weekend? Can we get an idea of the lines for Haunted Mansion? And not during MNSSHP.

I was there the 19th-26th and the lines for Haunted Mansion were always small- 5-10 minutes. It was 15 minutes at the MNSSHP on the 21st- at least, when we were there. The updates are terrific!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter