haunted mansion room, gone for good?

LittleRydia

Living in my little magic forest
i was told last night by a CL friend of mine that it is no longer at disney? is this true? i was hoping to go to disney the next week or so just to get this room and pirate room. but now it seems i cant :(

so i am looking for one to trade for.. i admit i dont have much rare stuff. i have these items and maybe more if i get quest items at disney.

cactus chair (quest one)
magenta rocket
light blue rocket
indian outfit
two cowboy pants
two cowboy shoes
three muskeeter hats
two backwards hats
one peterpan hat
yellow explorer outfit
one pair blue shoes
fireworks magic

please post if you have a extra code. like i said if you need some other quest items let me know. if you could hold onto to the code till i go to disney and get some.

it is gone from both DL and WDW for the moment but, i am not sure if it is gone for good; as i asked the tour guide if it was gone for good and he said, probably not gone for good but maybe they are just rotating the tours around. but nobody really knows for sure.
btw my tour guide at WDW was Ryan and He Rockz!!
i had him for the HM and the POTC Tour :)

Someone asked about that on my tour on Nov 13 at WDW. Our tour guide said "to be honest, I just don't know." Sometimes we only find out the day a tour changes.

Back in Aug when we did our first tour, our tour guide told us, "the next time you can do a VMK tour, you will not be doing the Haunted mansion tour. It will be the pirate tour instead. The haunted mansion is going into refurbishment." She hinted around that the HM was going to be decorated for Christmas like it is in DLR. Then after Christmas the decorations will go down. After HM is back to normal, then HM tour will resume.

So who knows. There is always contradiction when you ask a CM anything. The upper level CM don't disseminate their knowledge to lower level CM too well. Try to ask 5 different CM the easiest way to get to DTD from the Magic Kingdom and you'll get all kinds of different answers.

wow thanks everyone for the new on this :) atleast now im totally upset and might still have a chance lol. really though thanks and ill ask them when we go about it. :) ill look for ryan also lol XD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter