• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

haunted mansion room code for trade!!

I want to look at my stuff and my son's stuff tomorrow and see if we can put together an offer for you as he wants this room. Are you going to stop taking offers at a certain time? Also, what is a roulette coffee table? Ive never heard of it.

i have this up for the weekend and close it on mondey and the highest bidder gets it.. i have no clue what it is i just saw it in the players manual thing:confused3

bond007 said:
i have this up for the weekend and close it on mondey and the highest bidder gets it.. i have no clue what it is i just saw it in the players manual thing:confused3
lol, ok. I'll get an offer posted, thanks. Also I was wondering if you have traded codes on this board before? Would you be sending the code first? Sorry to have so many question but I haven't done any code trades before. Thanks!

yes i have i traded the room coddes a while back and i will give it to you and if it works you give me the items

» x1 Rocket Couch: Light Blue
» x2 Stack of Presents

WDW Quest/Special:
» x1 Ace of Spade Carpet
» x1 Big Thunder Mountain Teleporter Set (linking)
» x1 Briarstone
» x1 Cactus Chair
» x1 Jungle Cruise Poster: Gorilla
» x1 Jungle Cruise Poster: Rhino
» x1 Rocket Couch: Magenta
» x1 Saddle Seats Sofa: Red
» x1 Stitch Teleporter Set (linking)
» x1 Jungle Cruise Explorer Tent Room Code

I also have a Yellow Explorer's Top, and I will check in the morning to see whether it has a camera or not.

Thanks for your consideration, Michelle

Hi rock! :wave:

Just wanted to say hey, since I've missed trading dictionary words with you lately!

Peopling!

Hi I can offer you:
1 Blue Wreath,
1 Full Kali,
1 Yellow Soldier,
2 surf pins,
and 3 stacks of presents.

I hope you like my offer. I have other things I can add, what kind of things do you like. thank you :cool1:

(Agilstar) :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter