Haunted Mansion Portraits: Anyone do one?

Thank you for posting the pics! I never knew these existed. We'll be there in November and it's on our list now!

Thank you for posting the photo...creepy doesn't begin.

Cost?? And I have the same question as others....can you do two people in one photo....I have twin daughters....just imagining this in our hallway as guests walk past.

I think photos are individuals only, sad to say. I would have LOVED a Sears-type family portrait. I'll just have to make due with a triptych of our little family.

Thank you for posting the photo...creepy doesn't begin.

Cost?? And I have the same question as others....can you do two people in one photo....I have twin daughters....just imagining this in our hallway as guests walk past.
LOL. It was $20 bucks but they could only do a single person at a time when I did that one. They may have upped their game.

Family and I went in May this year. Husband wanted one of me so I obliged. We love it. Came out cool. You can still only do 1 person at a time.

Love this. Can't wait to show DH! We host regular Murder Mystery dinners, I can't believe how well this will help with atmosphere.

Gee I wish they could do this off a picture. I have a relative that has a huge Halloween party every year and it would have been the perfect gift for the family that has everything. They could have hung it every year.

These are so cool......DH wanted one, but never got around to getting it done. Must do next trip!

OMG!! I am so doing this in October!! I am so excited I have tears in my eyes!! lol No idea this was available. Is the shop new? I don't remember seeing it my last 2 visits. I would have spent all my $ there so maybe it's good I missed it lol Thanks to nardoneje for the video. My excitement level just ramped up a level.....C'MON OCTOBER!!!:maleficen

OMG!! I am so doing this in October!! I am so excited I have tears in my eyes!! lol No idea this was available. Is the shop new? I don't remember seeing it my last 2 visits. I would have spent all my $ there so maybe it's good I missed it lol Thanks to nardoneje for the video. My excitement level just ramped up a level.....C'MON OCTOBER!!!:maleficen

It's right outside HM on the left as you exit.

100% getting one in September. If i spend $ on nothing else, let it be $20 on this! so awesome!

How have most of us never heard of this before??? I did find one blog detailing the experience. I am very excited. I just had a funny idea....take a photo, then present it to your loved one for a gift, act like it's a boudoir photo or somehitng...lol. Surprise!!!

I am thinking of making a victorian lace type of collar to Velcro on, would look really cool!
Or doing it on Halloween when I am dressed as Snow White? Wonder if they allow that

I'll be the (only) downer here and say its just not for me. I'll probably get flamed (oh, man!) but I've looked at them a few times now in Memento Mori and I know as soon as I get it home, I wouldn't put that thing up. Looking at it would absolutely freak me right out . . . especially at night. Also, think I'd be running to the mirror all the time and wondering OMG do I really look like that? LOL Maybe from that angle? Or the other? Eek. While this one is certainly unique, fun theme park portraits have been around for ages. I remember there used to be a studio in Universal . . . 12 plus years ago? . . . where you could don a costume and get your portrait taken. I remember they had gunslinger costumes complete with Old West saloon backdrops. Civil War era uniforms and gorgeous women's period gowns. My parents had their portrait taken in costume at a theme park. Maybe 30 plus years ago? It is still kicking around somewhere. If you have your heart set on it, then do it. And when you get home, buy a nice, (somewhat) gaudy ornate frame for it to add a little period flair. And enjoy it! If you can :-)

Do you know if you can get these in different color tones? Like Sepia instead of black and white? This is really cool! DH and are planning on this for sure in September!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter