• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Haunted Mansion House rental

sdchickie

Fan of the Mouse!
Hi, I booked a stay at the Haunted Mansion House in Fullerton and was wondering if anyone here has stayed there yet? I'm wondering if it's really worth the hefty price tag. Picture is from the web site, any other pictures of it that you have would be great! Thanks!

Attachments

• hmh.jpeg
    hmh.jpeg
    69.7 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
I haven't, the rental only exists since December last year. It featured in an article on Nerdist, with a video: https://nerdist.com/article/haunted-mansion-inspired-airbnb-disneyland/

It looks absolutely amazing and I don't know if I will be willing to spend it, but the attention to detail seems to justify the price. The cleaning fee is a little high, but with all the knick knacks, checking if all the effects still work... Yeah, I can also justify that.

As it's rented for most nights the coming months, demand is high, so that can also increase the price.

I think if you're a big fan of the Haunted Mansion, you would enjoy it (based upon the pictures and reviews). There are recent reviews from July 2021 already up. Wow...

Whole house for less than the cost of the cheapest room at DLR. Seems like a bargain :D
I was thinking the same thing. We are staying in my moms timeshare for most of the trip, then finishing up with a night at the house. It kinda makes the price for the whole trip even to what we would pay at a nice hotel.

I was thinking the same thing. We are staying in my moms timeshare for most of the trip, then finishing up with a night at the house.

Have fun! Please post a review here, if you can. My wife and I are HM fans, and doing something very similar (first/last night at the rental house) crossed my mind.

Have fun! Please post a review here, if you can. My wife and I are HM fans, and doing something very similar (first/last night at the rental house) crossed my mind.
I'm not going until November so you may be going to DL before me, but yes I will post reviews on here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter