haunted mansion getting a store :)

sbmorasch

Mouseketeer
i know that it is confirmed that haunted mansion is getting a store. but my question is when is it going to be done? i can't wait for this to be done as it is really needed. everyone loves a little haunted mansion in there life right?!?

I read somewhere it will be September. I am hoping for an amazingly early finish in August. Too much to hope for, but

If I can dream it, they can do it.

Hey, sounds familiar.

Anyone else surprised it took Disney this long to open up a dedicated haunted mansion shop?
Has such a massive following...can't believe they have not done this many many years ago.

Excited to see what Disney does
And what sort of stuff we can buy

Anyone else surprised it took Disney this long to open up a dedicated haunted mansion shop? Has such a massive following...can't believe they have not done this many many years ago. Excited to see what Disney does And what sort of stuff we can buy

I can't wait to see what they are gonna sell. I hope there are good things. But anything haunted mansion will be great

I'm usually of the opinion that Disney has too many stores, but since they're using an old space for something new (and something that I'm surprised they didn't already have), I'm game. Looks like a fun bit of merchandise :D

I'm usually of the opinion that Disney has too many stores, but since they're using an old space for something new (and something that I'm surprised they didn't already have), I'm game. Looks like a fun bit of merchandise :D
I do think Disney has WAY to many shops but if they are gonna get rid of one of the dumbest shops and put in this shop then I'm so down lol

I couldn't tell if they are also taking over the christmas shop.

They can't get rid of the Christmas shop... It smells to good lol. Also the Christmas store is by tiana meet and great and the HM store is going right in front of the haunted mansion

The parks have stores? Guess I'll have to start shopping. :lmao:

My secret to self control is...I'm cheap.:rolleyes1

The parks have stores? Guess I'll have to start shopping. :lmao: My secret to self control is...I'm cheap.:rolleyes1

Lol yes I go there so much there really is nothing I need lol. If there is something I need then I'll get it but I will need to really need it

Please keep the Christmas shop. We always get a new ornament at WDW and the Christmas shop in M K. Saves us a trip to DTD. ;)

HM is my absolute favourite! Im so excited theyre dedicating a store to it although Ive always loved the kitchen merchandise in the yankee trader so a bit sad thats going…. I always thought that kind of thing suited the area? unless they're moving it to the little store opposite the christmas store?

oooooh I wonder if they'll bring back the old inviable dog leads?! anyone remember those?????

HM is my absolute favourite! Im so excited theyre dedicating a store to it although Ive always loved the kitchen merchandise in the yankee trader so a bit sad thats going…. I always thought that kind of thing suited the area? unless they're moving it to the little store opposite the christmas store? oooooh I wonder if they'll bring back the old inviable dog leads?! anyone remember those?????

Whatever is in that store you can find n Main Street and downtown Disney.

Please keep the Christmas shop. We always get a new ornament at WDW and the Christmas shop in M K. Saves us a trip to DTD. ;)

I couldn't agree more! It's our favorite store in MK and gives us the opportunity to get personalized ornaments pretty darn quick.

I am always drawn into the Xmas shop at MK. I always find a few to add to my growing collection!:bitelip:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter