• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Haunted Mansion Dinner!

LoriZH

<font color=CC66CC>The GooGoo Dolls rock!!!!<br><f
Hi everyone, I was in WDW during Halloween and I may have missed any reviews on the dinner they had at the Haunted Mansion that night.

Anyone here attend, or hear how it was?

Thanks!

Just a little bump. I never heard of this and would like to read about it too.

Hey Sherri, it was a dinner that was being held on Halloween Night in the Haunted Mansion for a limited number of guests. It was about $2,000 per person and it included a breakfast at CSR that morning too along with a host of other things. It sold out and I was sure someone from this board must have gone.

If anyone knows of any review, please let me know!

Thanks!

i did see a review for it in this forum. it was under the themepark attractions& strategies topic. hope this helps

Thanks I'll search over there.

In the meantime if anyone has gone and would like to report their experience I for one would love to hear it!

If I won the lottery, it would be so neat to eat in the Haunted House on Halloween. That is reason enough for me to keep buying those lottery tickets. Thanks Lori for the info.

Originally posted by SamanthaL
$2000!!!!???? :eek: :eek: :eek: Do they eat the meal for you too?!

lol, I think it involved a lot more than just the dinner. I believe it was for 2 or 3 nights stay along with some private tours and such. I still can't find the review, however, I am going to do a search on the specifics so I can post them for you.

Believe me, if I had the money, I would have done it too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter