Haunted Attractions or Scare Zones???

Mittman

Earning My Ears
Well, HHN is about a week away and still there is no word about any haunted attractions or scare zones. I hope that there will be more to do than just the 5 houses and Bill and Ted. Does anyone have anymore info about everything HHN will have to offer this year?

I have been to their site. They don't mention if any of the attractions are going to be haunted though. I have heard a few rumors on this board about how JP River Adventure might be haunted and I was wondering if this is true. Also there is no mention of scare zones, and I know this is something Universal has always done in the past, I hoped they would continue this tradition even though they are in a new park.

the attractions will not be haunted. there will be the 5 houses, the bill & ted show, and the studio 666 dance party thingy. there wont be any specific "scare zones" becuase the way the park is made, it'll be one giant scare zone-except for suess landing, which will be mostly deserted...

Originally posted by the Dark Marauder
the attractions will not be haunted. there will be the 5 houses, the bill & ted show, and the studio 666 dance party thingy. there wont be any specific "scare zones" becuase the way the park is made, it'll be one giant scare zone-except for suess landing, which will be mostly deserted...

So, MIB9s and I are planning on attending, but we're both a little leary about people jumping out and scaring us...we want to experience the "ambience" and the rides in the dark and the show(s?) so what should we expect with regard to people jumping out at us, MIB might step on them if they do! LOL :eek:

Karen :smooth:

As far as ride haunting goes, all I've heard is that Hulk will be renamed Greengoblin and Storm Force will be Kingpin and have extra fog/light flashes. There are no scare zones, but there are safe zones this year, which I don't know where. As for the spooks jumping out at you MsDis, they generally seek women and younger children. I was walking through scare zones trying to get them to spook me, but they tended to go spook others.

a few things-(1)i dont know about the re-naming, but Storm Force will have different lighting and fog (finally! :teeth: ). it's gonna be open cuz it'll look cool, plus the ride is better at night, and cuz part of the Maximum Carnage house uses Storm's extended queue. (2)most of the rides are better at night. Storm is better (the strobes are awesome), Doctor Doom is better (again, lights), River Adventure is better. Spider-Man doesnt change :p . i rode Hulk in the dark one-it was cool. i havent tried other rides at night though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter