Hate FlyLady!

I love how people don't think it's okay for a person to gradually change their mind about a site and discuss why they dislike it, so they flame the person.

I didnt flame anyone. Funny how you feel they can discuss the issue, but I cant. Maybe you should preface your posts with the type of replies you expect so I can tell you what you wish to hear.

Don't read the thread then, it isn't that difficult.

Ironic. Youre telling me dont click, yet you go to that ladies site and complain. I guess rules apply to others and dont apply to you.......

I didnt flame anyone. Funny how you feel they can discuss the issue, but I cant. Maybe you should preface your posts with the type of replies you expect so I can tell you what you wish to hear.

Ironic. Youre telling me dont click, yet you go to that ladies site and complain. I guess rules apply to others and dont apply to you.......

What site did I go to and complain? Where's my post complaining about any site? I said nothing about flylady. All I said, was that I like a different site.

Very sloppy. :sad2: At least check who posted what before you start flaming them for doing things they didn't do.

I love how people don't think it's okay for a person to gradually change their mind about a site and discuss why they dislike it, so they flame the person. Don't read the thread then, it isn't that difficult.

What site did I go to and complain? Where's my post complaining about any site? I said nothing about flylady. All I said, was that I like a different site.

Nope, that wasnt all you said.

Very sloppy. :sad2: At least check who posted what before you start flaming them for doing things they didn't do.

You mean like what you said in the above? You may not have been OP, but you sure were telling me what to do.

Very Slopply indeed.

I tried flylady at the very beginning and I never got past the "you MUST wear shoes in the house!". Nope, sorry. I don't wear shoes in the house and never will. :)

Not to mention all the clutter she created in my email inbox. Really? FIVE emails in one day, every stinkin' day? Nope, don't think so.

So I kicked her to the curb and didn't feel the least bit guilty about it. :thumbsup2 She seemed a bit high maintenance and I don't have time for high maintenance. :laughing:

I tried her years ago and very quickly figured out that although she SAYS she is dual income friendly, she really means that so long as one spouse (the woman) is willing to do everything a SAHM mom does PLUS all the house work, she's dual income friendly.

So I kicked her and her emails and her group etc. to the curb. Let her have her little drama. What do I care? I do better by what I call blitzing.

The house gets really, really ungodly messy; at this point, I kick my DH out to go fishing or hunting for a weekend. I then clean like a madwoman for 14 hours until the whole house is cleaned and the carpets are shampooed and the slipcovers are washed, the sheets are changed, every surface is dusted, the bathrooms sparkle and at least one closet that has gotten entirely out of hand has been wrangled back into submission. It's even steven for us, b/c he does all the day to day stuff like garbage and kitty litter and does the yard work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter