Has your child received a postcard from a Fairy Godmailer?

ReginaS

Earning My Ears
If someone in your family has received a postcard... can you please post pictures:) I have a family that has agreed to send a postcard to my children and I will be sending out a few from our trip in Nov. as well.

I would like to see some examples so I will be able to maybe get some great ideas to send....:thanks:

i don't have the cards to post my nephews got them the cards were of mickey mouse and friends called them by their nicknames told them see you real soon they were sooooooooo thrilled and wanted to know how did mickey get their address :rotfl2: my niece (the mommy) told me some of the cards were not even mailed from fla the kids didn't care they got mail from mickey :rolleyes1 saying hi some even told them to do good in school and take care of your little brother etc most will write what ever is asked for :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter