Has Tutto Italia changed their menu??

jones235

I pray that Heaven is just like Disney World.
I've heard that Tutto Italia changed their menu & they've taken away alot of their previous items. :eek: We were looking forward to eating here on Oct but if it's changed alot, we may book another ADR. Can this menu change be confirmed by anyone???:confused:

I am thinking they must have because the menu that all ears has is not the same menu as the DIS has posted and the DIS is listed as updated 7/11. I also googled some other site menus and they seem to be the new one as well. We have a reservation here our first night but may now rethink it. It looks like they have cut down the dinner menu considerably as well as elimitnated several dishes.:sad2: The spaghetti with veal meatballs is gone and also the Farfalle with pancetta and peas.....kind of disappointed.

Yes, I'm really disappointed too. :mad: I think I may just cancel. We've got one too many & if we're going to pay OOP then I think we may have dinner offsite one night just for a change.

:wizard: We also have reservations the first night we're there in August. Looking at the new menu I don't see anything that appeals to me. It's hard to believe they could limit the menu to such an extent....very disappointing. Now we need to come up with another ADR....I wonder if Via Napoli would be a better choice? :confused:

Via Napoli is going to be our choice now instead. It has a nice variety of items and looks like it has some similar items to Tuttu's old menu....could be why they changed theres?? My only problem with it is we wanted a more upscale dinner for our first night and Napoli's seems to be more casual. I am sure we will still enjoy it though. :)

Has anyone actually BEEN since the new rumoured change. I know what DIS is showing but there menu on there has always been scarce. If you compare it to allears, it's half the menu. so, are you guys saying that they have cut their menu from 16 items to 8? Just because Via Napoli has some of the same dishes I can't see a restaurant cutting them. Then half the restaurants in Disney should do that?

I would like to hear from someone who has been there before I take any stalk in this.

I asked on Allears if anyone has been this month & noticed a change but no one has replied.

I have tried to switch back to Via Napoli with no luck. We have one too many ressies as it is so we may just drop it altogether & have a CS meal that night.

I thought I read somewhere that Tutto is planning a remodel? Maybe they are slimming down in anticipation of that?

Or possibly they are in the process of changing and Dis/AllEars haven't fully updated their listings yet.

:wizard: Just cancelled Tutto and booked 1900 Park Fare! We decided for our first night there we might need to get in the Disney spirit!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter