Has this happened to you?

mbaker

Mouseketeer
On the Magic 9/10 I was invited along with 7 other cruisers for a round table discussion on DCL. DCL left a note outside our cabin early in the week asking one of our party to RSVP and attend. The DCL rep. asked lots of questions and wanted our opinions on a variety of subjects. Everything we said was recorded. We met for an hour and a half. DCL gave us free drinks and $50 onboard credit for our time. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Earlier this year I received a postcard in the mail to complete a Disney survey online. I did it. Last week I received another. I did it. Why do I keep getting picked by the Mouse? Anyone have the same experience?

That sounds so cool! I would have loved to participate in this. They really seem interested in what the customer has to say, and that really shows!

Never had the experience, but it sounds interesting. Would love to participate in something like that.

I get picked for a lot of the online surveys, and frequently for the "on-the-spot" surveys in the parks, but I've never been asked to participate in something on the ship. I think that would be great! I guess you just meet their "target" for various surveys! I would love to do something like that. I have lots of opinions I'd like to share with DCL--or just about anyone who would listen!

Beth

mbaker said:
On the Magic 9/10 I was invited along with 7 other cruisers for a round table discussion on DCL. DCL left a note outside our cabin early in the week asking one of our party to RSVP and attend. The DCL rep. asked lots of questions and wanted our opinions on a variety of subjects. Everything we said was recorded. We met for an hour and a half. DCL gave us free drinks and $50 onboard credit for our time. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Earlier this year I received a postcard in the mail to complete a Disney survey online. I did it. Last week I received another. I did it. Why do I keep getting picked by the Mouse? Anyone have the same experience?

Yup! on the 9/10 cruise as well! Kind of interesting being the only guy in the group, as well as the only one childless. We probably could have gone on fo ranother hour or so. It was fun to do...and the Cove Cafe drinks were a nice touch as well.

I was in the group that met at 2:00, Candy and Dan were very gracious host. I mentioned I was a DIS'er and Candy said she know all about the disboards.

Steve

steverog said:
I was in the group that met at 2:00, Candy and Dan were very gracious host. I mentioned I was a DIS'er and Candy said she know all about the disboards.

I was on the 9/3/05 Magic and a lot of CMs asked if we were DISers and/or knew about the DIS boards. Several of us DISers met a young couple at Quiet Cove one afternoon. They were both IT supervisors at WDW and said that us DISers carry a "lot of power". WDW/DCL continually monitor the DIS Boards. When there are threads discussing problems, concerns and/or constructive criticism, WDW/DCL pay high priority attention.

Jan

I've never been invited to anything like that on the ship--granted I've only been on 1 cruise so far...but I have received several surveys from DCL. It's good to know that you were able to put your opinion in, and it's even nicer to know that DCL cares about what their passengers think! :)

I had the opportunity to participate in a roundtable with Dan a few years ago. I think some of the questions ask are being implemented as the Magic heads to dry dock today! I felt they really listened. I really liked Dan. What a genunine Nice Guy! The $50 comp was a fun treat also!

TinkerBellMom

UGAFan0829 said:
I've never been invited to anything like that on the ship--granted I've only been on 1 cruise so far...but I have received several surveys from DCL. It's good to know that you were able to put your opinion in, and it's even nicer to know that DCL cares about what their passengers think! :)

Our group, at least, was selected because we were repeat cruisers on DCL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter